Lonely DH looking for a home

Hi I am a DH on the realm Illidan. I started playing WoW back in Wrath. At the time I played survival hunter. I ended up in a guild on Hakkar called Collapse. We were one of the top guilds in progression on that server in Cata. Eventually the guild ended up breaking apart and I switched servers. I raided in several other top guilds through MoP and WoD. Towards the end of WoD I took a break from the game due to burning out and irl obligation. I did play a bit during legion and BFA but extremely casual. At the start of SL I decided to main my DH and start back raiding. Due to my previous work schedule I was unable to find a guild that accommodated my hours. Now I have a more normal work shift and I am looking to get back into raiding. I love to raid end game content at mythic level. I know allot of guilds are progressing atm but I have a very short learning curve. I also enjoy the challenge of mythic plus content. I dab in pvp from time to time as well. I take criticism very well when delivered in a constructive manner. I also believe in self accountability. So if anyone is interested in a DH who has past mythic end game experience and can adapt quickly hit me up. I want to enjoy the game again like I used to with a solid team and great group of friends. Sorry for the book but just wanted to leave a bit of background. Thankyou for your time. DB

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

2/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

if interested in alliance, let’s talk :slight_smile:

Hay man thanks for the background was a good read let’s chat some time:)

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team and push into Mythic. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -

Ranged Dps

Exceptional melee DPS

Healers

HUGE NEEDS -

Warrior

mage

warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or

Discord-

Daylightfall#5945

Envys#1180

Drecken#2957

Hey, kinda love the “book” as you said background. Looks like you would be a fit for our raid, below I have posted our basic info plus my contact for discord, let’s chat some more!

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
9/10H & 1/10M SOD

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 6-8pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

OPEN
Ranged: Boomkin, Mage (All Spec), Lock

Melee:
DK (DPS and/or Tank)
Warr (DPS and/or Tank)
Sham (Ele / Enchance)
Pally (Tank)

WHY BRIG!

We’re a casual approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
We Do M15+ Daily plus Weekly Organized Keys directly after raid too to optimize Vault for the guild at a player level.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

If you any questions please reach out on Bnet or discord!
Recruitment Contact
Bnet: TreeBierd#1123
In-Game: Ororue
Discord: Oro#6621

If you have very impressive past logs and are interested in Alliance, we could be interested. Best luck with your search.

It looks like there are quite a few parties interested already. We would also love to have you as we begin to prep for mythic prog.

Hey Darkbuns,

I think you might be a good fit for our guild, we ended CN at 5/10M, we had around a 20% pull on Artificer but had to call it early for the tier due to some key raiders needing a break for personal issues. We are looking to beef up our raiding roster with some new strong melee DPS and I think you might be a good fit.

Below is our raid schedule and previous tier progress, we’re really looking to seriously push CE this tier and get things going so if you’re looking to start pushing CE more than reach out to me.

We also have outside of raid activities including a guild RBG group on Saturdays at 3pm EST and many Mythic+ groups who run high keys. We have gotten most if not all of our raiders KSM this tier and will do so next tier as well.
Main Raid Times / Schedule:

< Wanderlust > - H Illidan

• Wednesday / Thursday — 6:15 - 10:00 CST (server)
  • Progression: 7 1/2 hours a week
  • Raid Comms: Discord

Current Prog- 9/10H 1/10M

Nathria Progression:
5/12M

Prior Progression:
Nya’lotha - 6/12M
EP - 4/8M
BoD - 5/9M
Uldir - 2/8M
Antorus - 11/11H
ToS - 1/9M