Lol you nerds have no clue

“wow you’re right! we must buff paladins immediately!”

clearly if 40 paladins can’t clear Naxx fully, the class must be deficient

1 Like

Ahhahahahahah yeah right. The EZ content every complains broke guilds?

Good luck with Vael, no WB. Let’s see how EZ it is

imagine comparing the way players played 15 years ago to how the modern day players play. Players are the reason Classic Era was rough, while it had its glaring issues, they were abused and exploited by the scum bag players of modern era

Not to mention, players of old played the game for… wait for it… FUN. I know I know that is crazy, how could ppl play for FUN!? It is all about meta, optimization and speed now days

2 Likes

If your guild can’t down vael without world buffs it must of been a pretty spectacularly bad guild.

2 Likes

Agreed for Classic Era, for now, we do not know what Vael will entail now so we can only wait and see. Maybe Vael got a big buff, who knows

gotta remember too these guy did not care about the time put into doing this. nowadays people want the most efficient and fastest way possible to get through content. it will now be like this more than ever since smaller schedule of phase release.

1 Like

Hey this guy gets it!

1 Like

SOMEONE wanted to play ret and must have never got an invite to VC in Beta… lol

You were clearing Vael week 1 with no WBs? Wow you really are a chad

1 Like

You should put your money where your mouth is and succeed with a so-called “meme” spec, instead of crying on the forums for unnecessary class balance changes

All these attempts to engineer the meta, engineer the community, will result in a totally different game

When the true answer is that nobody is forced to be a parse-lemming or a meta-slave.

Be the change you wish you to see, and play for FUN.

Ah the good old games of gaming where everyone wanted to have fun

1 Like

OP got lost looking for the VFW hall.
Nice y’all could help Grandpa Flash of Light out.

I did you clown, played Boomkin all the way up to AQ and part of AQ if memory serves before swapping to feral. I ran a guild that allowed memes, we had a feral dps, ele shaman, enhan shaman, arms warrior, and a Boomkin. “Be ThE cHaNgE yOu WaNt To Be” luls. I am just smart enough to realize there were a lot of players who werent fortunate enough to find a slot in those few guilds. Not only were those guilds few in numbers, the slots in those guilds were few in numbers resulting in massive amounts of meme spec players missing out. Anything else you’d like to add?

3 Likes

right, even new releases are ruined now days because everyone has already watched a hundred youtube videos on “what is the best -insert whatever-” and it ruins any form of exlporation, fun, adventure, and actually learning what works best for YOU. Sadly there is no simple fix as modern day gamers are just toxic in that way. The only helpful thing Devs could do would be to stop allowing for alphas and betas to be played by players. That will never happen tho because that would mean they would need to stop being cheap and actually higher a big enough team for testing their own product

Did they kill just one murloc without any others getting involved?

I have been waiting for SOM to launch and plan to make or join a paladin only guild at launch or all paladins besides healers. SUPER EXCITED!!!

That 1 class has builds for every role so you’re not going to impress anyone. Try doing this on a class that doesn’t cover every role. You also claim they did all content then later state they didn’t. It can only be one or the other. It doesn’t matter if/when they quit. They either did a raid or they didn’t.

Now worry less about other folks and worry more about leveling your own character.

#facepalm.