Lol @Relapse

Cant help but laugh at the guild who sends over a lvl 60 to kill and camp a party of 3 (levels 29,30,30) all because we killed an alliance priest in their guild…once. So after being camped repeatedly, i got my lvl 60 and proceed to kick the crap out of Aket (60 mage) and okammi the lvl 35 priest. It gets even more hilarious when they send another lvl 60 warrior named “Yourself” to come kill me. 3v1. Nice. hahaha. Camp more nerds.
I laughed, i had fun, i laughed harder at your patheticness though.
Cheers! See you out 3 out there…

(in before the “ItS a PvP sErVeR bRuH, wHaT DiD yOu ExPeCt? gO tO a PvE sErVeR nUb” lmao)

I’m glad to hear someone is still out there world pvping.

I was in an AV with one of their groups and boy were they toxic. Insulting people who didnt have epic mounts and non raid gear. Calling for people to report them AFK so their tank could get in.

Playing the smallest of violins for you bro. You killed our friend “once” - so him telling us “man these three got me again, they won’t let me get this quest done” for 30 minutes was “once.”
You know what you did. You got caught and camped. You cried on the forums.

See you out there.

1 Like

So we’re now complaining about being camped… right after ‘griefing’? Maybe I need more coffee b/c this isn’t clicking for me. At-least post on your Earthfury char my dude, so we can all flag you KoS on Spy…

Cheers !

1 Like