Lol @ ppl thinking we're getting a new race soon

[Lol @ ppl thinking we’re getting a new race soon]

I don’t know anyone who thinks this. But I often see forum discussions of “new races” or “the next race”, so maybe somebody thinks it.

I agree it is unlikely. We got 2 new races in the game only 1 month ago. Sure, they were announced 18 months ago, but they happened 1 month ago. So I am sure there won’t be more in BFA.

What disparity? “The same number of classes of each armor type” is not one of the design goals in this game.

Currently we have 12 classes:

• 3 plate
  • 2 mail
  • 4 leather
  • 3 cloth

If they truly want “the same number” they can change 1 leather class to a mail class, giving us 3 of each. That’s a lot easier than adding 4 more classes to “smooth out the disparity”. But they haven’t, so it isn’t an issue.

To me DHs should be mail. Half of them are tanks.

Hahahaha
Ye sure

They’re paving their way for the future ogre playable race

1 Like

I can only hope we’ll be getting Ogres in the near future. The Stonemaul Clan hasn’t been up to much since Panderia, and it’s about time they started doing some adventuring in the name of Da Horde! <- <;

I’d be fine with that, but it’d be impossible to implement. Something they should have done when they realeased either monk or dh

Kul Tirans are a brand new skeletal structure. Blizzard outright said this… that’s what took them so long.