Lol even with the monthly sub change people will pay

Uh, as far as I know the August thing is entirely a rumor. If there is an announcement somewhere I have managed to miss it. As far as game time, sub for 30 days, cancel sub. Annoying? Yeah. Entirely doable though.

That said, if people wanna quit then that’s cool… but it seems like maybe people are looking for reasons to quit :slight_smile:

Considering we have some people down south, we actually lost a couple due to the increase in sub price. Some wanted to leave, those that wanted to keep doing stuff Anima Can’t afford to stay.

So how much can I be paid to make these posts? This is like late night ad on tv. “I been using this oil for 75 years and die incorporated is the best!!! 5 trillion customers can’t be wrong! So buy die oil today!!”

keep making the game worse and the price higher if you want ; just makes room for eventual competition :slight_smile:

The sub didn’t change at all

Plus it’s amazing how angry people get over wrong information or misleading information, just quit the game considering you hate it so much

3 Likes

Call it what you will, I love Blizzard and their products. I wouldn’t be the same person i was today without them. Their games make me happy with my life, couldn’t live without them.

Explained in the post above I had people quit due to prices increasing via where they live, yet you seem to be on the same page with your post on a different forum.

So you’re with it for now, but when the price increase comes, then you will bail is what i’m seeing.

Cool, I was commenting on OP, who said nothing but wrong information

I didn’t comment on prices raising in different areas, and I understand completely why they’d said nuts to this

He didn’t say anything wrong, that actually happened.

Sure you can still get a $15 sub, but some people just want to do a regular $15 game time and leave it at that. In other words, forcing the sub is literally just so if someone forgets they have an active sub, it’ll just proc it. But if you’d rather play it safe, cough up the $30 buttercup.

Yea, hes talking about sub, nothing about the sub is changing, so he’s wrong there

You literally just cancel your sub after activating it and tada no charge next month

Been doing this for years, didn’t realize it was so hard to do

1 Like

That is a silly assessment - I literally paid a month for one day, i.e. Super Squirt. I can guarantee you I would not pay two months of game time for one day.

There is a reason a lot of people were just paying month to month and that is because they weren’t addicted.

1 Like

The option was there, and now it’s gone. The point is they removed it to force one of two decisions. Why should the process of sub/unsub be the deal? There was an avenue and we took it, don’t defend dumb decisions they made.

Say what you will, but how is your user experience “enhanced” by this change?

So was it really necessary?

This is a business change - i.e. some internal metric they monitor. I cannot think of a single scenario where this is “good” for us as customers/players.

1 Like

Argentina is still paying less, even though they got such a huge increase.

Think about that, we’ve basically been paying for them to play the game for free.

Supposedly it’s to counter chinese farmers that buy game time to replace banned accts. Making it more of an investment so when they get banned it actually matters.

Think about it, they now have to invest double into an acct and then get banned immediately? And farmers that use credit card subscriptions are traceable by the CC they use. AT least most are.

Can’t they still do it via tokens?

Buying game tokens with gold ties the farmer acct to OTHER accts.

They didn’t, a lot of misinformation is going around. They removed the ability to buy 1/3/6 month time codes not to do 1/3/6 month subscriptions.

1 Like

China has a different payment system entirely.

prepaid credit cards used to work just fine and no more traceable that what they are currently doing. If they want to remove the ability to pay via prepaid credit card, they will end up losing a lot of people.

Sad but true :musical_note:

/He’s Right You Know GIF

1 Like