Logout out Issue

I simply I cannot logout completely from game. With from in game or character screen. I get a spinning cursor and a frozen game screen. I have to do a hard reboot of computer each time.

Any help would be appreciated

Hi there Efrel,

The first thing I would want to try here is a full client reset. This can clear out some some conflicting files that may be causing this.

Next, if that does not work, I would want to run the scan and repair function. This will help make sure the game it’s self is not the problem.

Let us know if this helps or not.

/Nathardrick

I tried your advice with no success. The battle net app continues to believe there is a small 600 kb install that never finishes. Also in game, I seem to have game files installing forever (hours and hours of that spinning wheel). I cannot even get scan and repair to run…“waiting on another installation or update” please tell me I don’t have to reinstall

Efrel,

Typically that’s going to be a security program/firewall issue or something of the like. Do you run any third party antivirus/firewall programs? If so, let’s go ahead and temporarily uninstall them and retest. You’ll also want to make sure Battle.net is allowed to do what it needs to do in your mac firewall.

If neither works, it could be the network you’re on itself has corrupted data cached somewhere. Any way you can temporarily swap to a mobile tether or VPN to test if that works around the problem for that last few MB? You’ll need to look up how to do either of these online. If you opt for the mobile tether, make sure you’re set to your 4g connection!