Login music has been terrible since MoP

Who is in charge of making these expansion’s themes? every expansion pretty much has had amazing music even WoD and BFA, but who told them to remove the Legends of Azeroth/Call to arms segments from their themes? that would be like star wars cutting out the text crawl music or changing vaders theme halfway through series. every Warcraft related video on the internet basically starts with Legends of Azeroth that IS the game’s theme why are they so opposed to using it especially considering how good it is.

Did you change the title or am I just insane? Cause I could have sworn it said ‘since cata’ and I came in here ready to call you wronger than anyone has ever been cause MoP’s was amazing.

Anyways, on topic, the last minute of WoD’s is amazing, imo

1 Like

Legion was the best Log-in music

I mean yeah it’s pretty good ending, but considering the song is 12 mins long they could have that AND make sure they can add their game’s theme into the login music. and MoPs was pretty bad, if i tabbed out I would think i accidentally downloaded an eastern MMO by accident and was about to tab back open to anime lolis and cat girls. again i get that was the theme but they could have made it more warcrafty.

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure the Legends of Azeroth motif has been in every single login screen very close to the start of the piece.

Call to Arms I can’t really say because I usually don’t spend that long on the character select screen.

1 Like

I swear, people will complain about absolutely everything.

2 Likes

Sometimes I can’t help but think people are so creative in the things they find to criticize…

Wow people complain way to much. I liked all the login screen music and effects.
Not sure why people are so hard to please.

1 Like

So, like this?

Yeah, it has been.

I wouldn’t say they sucked they were pretty fine after cata, but I do agree removing basically the warcraft theme from the login music was a silly decision

Can you link me a single expansion login theme that has done this?

I mean every single one after cata? I mean I don’t really count using the first 15 seconds of a song as using the whole theme. just taking the drums from the beginning and then starts a short clip mix tape of the expansion’s music I wouldn’t call “using the theme”

NGL, i miss sindragosa roaring at me every time i look at the login screen.

Lets all just be glad we vanquished the login dragon boss and don’t have to furiously type in our passwords before it screeches at us

So you want every single expansion to use an entire 5 minute song in the middle of it?

Yeah every expansion I look forward to the new login screen and hearing what twist they put on the theme. I really like how it sort of fits each expansion too. Mists having that Asian flair (I don’t know what instruments) leading into that heavy warlike version. Wrath with the howling wind and rattling chains. TBC with the more sophisticated sounding strings, etc.

2 Likes

it’s just over 4 mins, each log in music is over 10 mins long, they could afford to use more than 15 seconds, which aren’t even the most recognizable or best part of said song.

I miss the MoP one. It was chill

2 Likes

All MoP music was pretty chill tbh.

On the complete opposite end of chill, when WoD was current I used the WoD login theme as my alarm clock theme. Nothing wakes you up faster than your brain thinking you disconnected from WoW.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try that actually, thanks

1 Like