Login Issues

because my friend who has comcast got in.

Also Verizon. Just got to a black Character selection screen, so slightly better I guess.

Barthilas (Oceanic) and Telstra.

Same, 10-15 mins now. Stuck at Logging in to game server regardless of how many times I try or restart.

Fios ISP and on Stormrage US

FIOS WHY must you do this? D:

can we get a DEV on this please?

1 Like

its not the internet provider. im in japan and cant get on and having the same issue

2 Likes

99.99% sure its Fios not Blizz

I restarted battle net and now I am stuck on a loading screen. I too have FIOS.

Logged in - booted from group with dungeon cooldown so can’t requeue.

I was in the middle of a +12 Mythic…

Can see my realm, black backdrop, characters gone, Retrieving Realm List pop up, 20 mins and counting.
And there aren’t enough Forsaken in this thread…

UPDATE 1: Was able to see my characters, selected one to log in, and hung on loading screen.

UPDATE 2: Rebooted launcher. Im in.

UPDATE 3: To a world with nothing in it and a never ending create healthstone animation.

I have Verizon as well. confirmed it’s them as I can get in with my satellite ISP.

Don’t think its Fios. Friend of mine on spectrum, cant get in either.

Another friend in Chinese Realm cant get in either lol

I kind of got in. I’m dead, can’t release and I’m showing a 0ms ping response time.

Same issue, sort of. I do get stuck at loading game server some, but mostly it just stalls on the loading bar after character select.

This happened after I was in Nazmir on my Druid, trying to turn in the emissary quest and it completing but not giving my rep/item etc. After restarting the client I “might” have had the rep/item etc, but not sure. But people around were treadmilling before I eventually got DCed. Ever since ive been getting the login issues with my druid and now mage.

Again I do not have FIOS and I cant get in either. when I am able to get in I cant do anything. Bliz is having issues right now

Can’t login!!! Dammit

I also cannot log in.

Same problem i stay on the loading screen