Login Issues - 4:30 p.m. PDT August 26

I seriously don’t think you guys expected this to explode as much as it did, but a response is nevertheless greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Just like the old days. Thank you for keeping it authentic!

no salt intended, i’m just happy to have Classic

9 Likes

I hope this includes the queues, currently my number in said queue is going higher rather than lower.

2 Likes

Does this include full servers? Perhaps raising the cap on space?

2 Likes

‘some players’ ?

17 Likes

This just in?

Thank you! finally some word least now we all know you are trying to look into it.

" I don’t know whats going on but hang in there please"
I’m sorry but they know why world server is down. Just tell us how it is and not dance… Thanks!

3 Likes

Logged in 15mins before launch. Got a estimated time of 40min… I was like “welp ok”… its been 1hour and 40min + 15min and still in queue, GREAT job.

5 Likes

I am sure they meant *most.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you think I’m a troll or not. FYI that was a genuine thank you.

We all knew launch was going to be a mess. But its good to see a blue post acknowledging it.

1 Like

And who are they calling “some players?”

1 Like

I dont know how they can be so stupid. we have 25k+ trying to log into Whitemane atm and its only going to get worse when people get home from work. They need more servers - they should have seen this coming from miles away.

4 Likes

“Some players”

3 Likes

just need 1 or 2 more OCE pvp realms

add at least two more US pvp servers

Breaking NEWS! LOL XD.
2 Hours Later, Still waiting.

im pretty sure its from the chest in the stv arena

Kind of wish they’d just bring down servers, fix it, roll back everyone to prelaunch, and redo the launch when things are working.

4 Likes