Logging in Chooses a Random Character Instead of Last used Character

Good evening,

Just letting y’all know that when you log in, it’s choosing a random character, instead of the last character you logged out with.

No big deal, just putting it out there.

2 Likes

I’m having this issue too - its also not keeping me logged in when i first come back, if i reload the page im logged in after however.

I came here to see if anyone else was having this problem. First it was me having someone else’s characters, now it is this.

When you log in it will shift you to the character you last used in game.

I don’t use any other characters except RaiColette. I hate leveling and the grind in BfA.

I haven’t had the issue for 2 days now though; so, it might be something intermittent.

Ah alright.

Many aren’t aware of the normal auto-shift, so figured I’d mention that.

They just need to make it so the charactor with the most post counts is always picked or let us set it to the one we want.

I just logged in and it was on my rogue which I havent been on in a week or few. It did used to show last charactor logged in but like Bliz style some stuff goes out the window randomly.

Can confirm it definitely is picking randomly lately.
I could sort of get the last-used character, but this one doesn’t make any sense.

This is still happening. I keep forgetting to check which character I’m posting with, and I would prefer to have all my posts on the same character so I can see all my history at once.