Lock/Spriest alt recent resub LFG

Hey aechron!
OMG Spiders is a 2 night mythic raiding guild focused on getting CE consistently. We are searching for experienced players that can pick up content quickly and rapidly adjust strategies as we progress through the tier with a focus on teamwork and pull over pull improvement.

Raid Days/Times:
Tues: 8P-12P PST (Heroic/Optional)
Wed: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)
Thurs: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)

Needs:
We are currently looking for all DPS/Healing Classes for raiding in 9.1.

Application:
omgspiders.com

Contacts:
GM: BNet: KoalaCuber#1236
Recruiting: BNet: Crazymonkie#11651 // Discord: madmonkie#0708
Discord: discord.gg/juCMbGK (Message Camel/Banana Spider)

Helly Blacksyn,

Looks like you have a lot to read, so I’ll keep it short. We have a few unique-led raid teams with different days/times and progression levels to fit what you are interested in. They are listed on our website.

A tiny bit of background: discord community of 500+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

:globe_with_meridians: Website: Envelop.gg/teams
:spiral_notepad: Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
:stopwatch: Raider. io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Envelop
:left_speech_bubble: Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in 9.1 my friend!

Hello Blacksyn,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hi, Blacksyn! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We hit 3/10M (10/10H) in CN and we’re shooting for comparable progression this tier as well. We raid twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord) and I’ve reached out to you on Bnet. Hopefully we can talk.

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Would love a shadow priest.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hi Blacksyn (cool name btw),

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently gearing up for SoD and we could use a capable RDPS to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

OMG Spiders is a 2 night mythic raiding guild focused on getting CE consistently. We are searching for experienced players that can pick up content quickly and rapidly adjust strategies as we progress through the tier with a focus on teamwork and pull over pull improvement.

Raid Days/Times:
Tues: 8P-12P PST (Heroic/Optional)
Wed: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)
Thurs: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)

Needs:
We are currently looking for 4 RDPS and 2 Healers.

Application:
https://omgspiders.com/

Contacts:
GM: BNet: KoalaCuber#1236
Recruiting: BNet: Crazymonkie#11651 // Discord: madmonkie#0708
Discord: discord.gg/juCMbGK (Message Camel/Banana Spider)

We are always looking for great raiders.

Alpha Guild on Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey there!

We were 9/10M in CN but have decided to rebuild for 9.1 on Illidan. I’d love to chat some more if you think we may be a good fit, I’ll leave our guild info below for you :slight_smile:

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Druid * low priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - WW monk and warrior *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hi if you are looking to play horde, my guild and I are looking for a warlock for our 9.1 raid roster! We are a Norma/Heroic raiding guild + Keys

Check us out:

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream We are a 10/10 Mythic raiding guild and finished our previous tier 4th place on the server as well as claiming 1st place on Alliance side! We are looking for one capable warlock to fill our last slot. Our raid times are tuesday/thursday @ 8pm-12pm EST if interested please contact me via discord

Discord: Atlien#1442
Bnet: jzc#1194

Dropping my guild spam here. Let me know if it finds you well!

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healers:
Swing DPS/Healers

DPS:
Shadow priest
Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Swing DPS/Heal
Warrior
Demon Hunter
WW Monk

Tank:
Swing DPS/Tank

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Hey - I thought I’d drop a quick comment here if you are still looking. I run an Alliance Guild on Fizzcrank. We do heroic raiding right now, might get into Mythic if we ever have the people. Fun over progression, mature audience with lots of memes. We like to get things done but have fun doing it. If you are interested feel free to contact me on Discord.

Sh4d0ws#1822

Im looking at all post today and will be contacting people later on this evening. Been in the process of gearing both toons to get ready for the coming week.

Hey Blacksyn! We’re looking for a couple more dps to fill out our roster! Check out details out below!

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a dps/off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hi!

Spirits of the Lost is a raiding guild on US-Illidan Horde side. We are looking for more talented raiders to round out our already solid roster and make a strong push throughout Shadowlands. Our guild is made up of a core group that has raided at a very high level since Wrath and some even before that.
Our Raid Times:
Tuesday 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST) Wednesday 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)
We may add an additional day during progression, depending on raider interest. Invites go out 10 minutes before the raid starts.

Recruitment Needs:
Melee DPS – Open to any
Ranged DPS – Open to any
Heals – Open to any Tanks – Open to any

We are always recruiting talented raiders regardless of role that are willing to help push content as efficiently as possible. We emphasize talent - because gear is simply not all there is to this game, and downing bosses is much easier when people understand the mechanics.

About Spirits of the Lost:
Spirits of the Lost is a newly formed guild with raiders that have been in top 200 guilds in the past or have been putting up big numbers on World of logs for a long time. Our leadership is extremely knowledgeable and well organized, and this shows in our raiding. We run our raids to maximize efficiency, and there will be very little time between pulls unless we need to change something up.

How to apply:
Please apply in our Discord server found here: https://discord.gg/XBpdsr9 Our application process is extremely streamlined, and you will find all the information you need to apply in the application text channel as a pinned message.
Please feel free to contact an officer in game if you have any questions: Immatrap: Bloodshield#1303 Deathsaint: BiggChris#11759

Hi Blacksyn,

We’re H-Kinda Sus on Bleeding Hollow. Raid Fri/Sat 10pm-1amEST and we have an AOTC only group Tues/Thurs 9:30pm-11:30pmEST. Both teams are in need of either of your preferred classes. We were 7/10M last raid tier and started raiding in March together. We expect to CE this tier. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please add Yezz#1193 on discord and we could potentially trial you as soon as tonight after meeting on discord. Best of luck!

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream 10/10 Mythic in 9.0 and currently 6/10H 8/10N 9.1! We are a a Cutting Edge guild with a 2 night and 3 night Raid team as well as optional nights on the Weekends! Our 2 night Team is currently looking for a boomkin / Warlock to fill our last two core spots for our mythic team going into next week ! Would love to talk to you further if you have interest in raiding with us on Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm EST - 12pm EST! Contact me via discord or Bnet info below!

Discord : Atlien#1442
Bnet : JCZ#1194

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 5/10 SoD N then into heroic

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!