Lock/Spriest alt recent resub LFG

Hi If you’re up for going horde our mythic prog group raids Fri/Sat from 8pm-10:30 pst on MalG. If those day/times work for you I’d love to chat on disc Mae#0128

Our guild is an AOTC focused guild so if you’re looking for an active, community-like guild that can do AOTC and Mythic+ content, we should be in touch. Of course, if you’re looking to push mythic progression this patch, best of luck to you!

Inevitable is recruiting for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+!

The core of Inevitable was started by a handful of veteran WoW players at the beginning of Legion as Forlorn on Dalaran[A] with the goal of being a top-tier heroic and Mythic+ focused guild that cultivated a fun, laid back community with what we call a seriously-casual atmosphere. After being successful throughout Legion, BFA killed the drive for a lot of our players and while most of us stayed in touch the raid group went their separate ways.

We decided to get the band back together for Shadowlands and are looking for more players to round out our roster!

Here’s a snapshot of Shadowlands Season 1:

• Heroic Denathrius killed pre-nerfs.
  • Multiple groups pushed KSM.
  • Those interested in PvP pushed to at least 1800 rating in RBGs.
  • Glory of the Nathria Raider

As a community we pride ourselves on taking the game seriously but having fun doing it. Gambling while killing trash, fun transmog contests, themed raid nights, and bounties for killing certain players on farm bosses are a few examples of our focus on fun.

Our core philosophy comes down to a phrase you may be familiar with: Be Excellent To Each Other.

Current Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Select Melee DPS
  • DPS with Tank/Heal off-spec for M+

Raid Info/Requirements:

Heroic Progression:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Mythic Progression:

• Shriekwing
  • Huntsman Altimor
  • Hungering Destroyer
  • Lady Inerva Darkvein
  • Sun King’s Salvation
  • Artificer Xy’mox
  • The Council of Blood
  • Sludgefist
  • Stone Legion Generals
  • Sire Denathrius

Raid Nights: Tues, Wed, Thurs 6pm CST/ 7pm EST
We raid two of the above nights a week on a set rotation due to two members working 24 hour shifts. I promise it’s not confusing!

210+ iLVL is required as well as decent experience at Heroic level raiding. Recent logs are also requested; we’re not expecting orange parses but would like to see blues at the least.

Part of our seriously-casual atmosphere is an expectation of basic homework before progression fights as well as proper enchants, gems, combat potions, weapon stones/oils, and a supply of personal health potions. The game isn’t that hard, don’t make it harder!

Battle.net: Brink2T#1453
Discord: Brink#0072

We look forward to raiding with you!

Hey Blacksyn! The High Ground is a guild of AOTC/KSM players who are trying to rebuild a team after our old guild fell apart (similar to your situation). We got 2/10M CN before quitting, so we’re really hoping to push mythic SoD if we can get enough players. If you click on the link to our guild’s recruitment post, you can get a little more info, or feel free to add my btag Mosmig#1435 if you’re interested in talking. Thanks!

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, trying to get our roster back up to 20 so we can dip a toe or two into Mythic, but we are for the most part a Heroic guild. If you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey bud looking for warlock or shadow priest Tuesday and Wednesday 8 to 11pm est guild spam below

Hello Blacksyn! I am Urobar of Autonomy!

[H] Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey aechron!
OMG Spiders is a 2 night mythic raiding guild focused on getting CE consistently. We are searching for experienced players that can pick up content quickly and rapidly adjust strategies as we progress through the tier with a focus on teamwork and pull over pull improvement.

Raid Days/Times:
Tues: 8P-12P PST (Heroic/Optional)
Wed: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)
Thurs: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)

Needs:
We are currently looking for all DPS/Healing Classes for raiding in 9.1.

Application:
omgspiders.com

Contacts:
GM: BNet: KoalaCuber#1236
Recruiting: BNet: Crazymonkie#11651 // Discord: madmonkie#0708
Discord: discord.gg/juCMbGK (Message Camel/Banana Spider)

Helly Blacksyn,

Looks like you have a lot to read, so I’ll keep it short. We have a few unique-led raid teams with different days/times and progression levels to fit what you are interested in. They are listed on our website.

A tiny bit of background: discord community of 500+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

:globe_with_meridians: Website: Envelop.gg/teams
:spiral_notepad: Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
:stopwatch: Raider. io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Envelop
:left_speech_bubble: Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in 9.1 my friend!

Hello Blacksyn,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hi, Blacksyn! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids, does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our Normal/Heroic team. If everyone is comfortable after a two to four week trial period, we would ask that you transfer servers. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey! Debuff is currently recruiting a ranged dps and a healer. We’re an East Coast US Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We hit 3/10M (10/10H) in CN and we’re shooting for comparable progression this tier as well. We raid twice/week (T/Th 8-11 pm EST). We’re adults with limited schedules, so we take the raiding seriously while still having fun.

If that’s interesting, lets discuss. You can reach me either at Wrathblood#1742 (battlenet) or Wrath#3004 (discord) and I’ve reached out to you on Bnet. Hopefully we can talk.

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Would love a shadow priest.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hi Blacksyn (cool name btw),

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently gearing up for SoD and we could use a capable RDPS to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

OMG Spiders is a 2 night mythic raiding guild focused on getting CE consistently. We are searching for experienced players that can pick up content quickly and rapidly adjust strategies as we progress through the tier with a focus on teamwork and pull over pull improvement.

Raid Days/Times:
Tues: 8P-12P PST (Heroic/Optional)
Wed: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)
Thurs: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)

Needs:
We are currently looking for 4 RDPS and 2 Healers.

Application:
https://omgspiders.com/

Contacts:
GM: BNet: KoalaCuber#1236
Recruiting: BNet: Crazymonkie#11651 // Discord: madmonkie#0708
Discord: discord.gg/juCMbGK (Message Camel/Banana Spider)

We are always looking for great raiders.

Alpha Guild on Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey there!

We were 9/10M in CN but have decided to rebuild for 9.1 on Illidan. I’d love to chat some more if you think we may be a good fit, I’ll leave our guild info below for you :slight_smile:

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Druid * low priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - WW monk and warrior *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hi if you are looking to play horde, my guild and I are looking for a warlock for our 9.1 raid roster! We are a Norma/Heroic raiding guild + Keys

Check us out:

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream We are a 10/10 Mythic raiding guild and finished our previous tier 4th place on the server as well as claiming 1st place on Alliance side! We are looking for one capable warlock to fill our last slot. Our raid times are tuesday/thursday @ 8pm-12pm EST if interested please contact me via discord

Discord: Atlien#1442
Bnet: jzc#1194

Dropping my guild spam here. Let me know if it finds you well!

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healers:
Swing DPS/Healers

DPS:
Shadow priest
Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Swing DPS/Heal
Warrior
Demon Hunter
WW Monk

Tank:
Swing DPS/Tank

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.