Lock/Mage Duo Looking for 9.2 Prog

Hi! My wife and I are looking for a guild currently with a goal of CE. I raided in legion on a DK named Caltharius-Illidan at around a world 2k-1.5k level. I took a break from the game during BFA but since then I have finished my degree and gotten my wife into wow and it is becoming our favorite hobby (wife’s character is Janibi-Illidan). We got 6/10M CN before our guild burned out, but since CN we are now in a much better spot in life to take the game more seriously.
We are both very driven to improve as much as possible with the time we play so that we can find a guild we can call home and enjoy raiding with on a consistent basis. You can count on us to be ready to go every raid night, as prepared as possible with strategies, and any character specific info like what spec we can play to help kill the boss the best, conduits/soulbinds/covenants, and anything else we can do in order to help any boss go down. You can also count on us to be receptive to feedback during progression and adapt in any way we can for the benefit of the raid team.
We love to have fun playing wow together but we know when its time to be serious as well. We both love gaming and play loads of other games as well. We hope you will give us a shot to be a part of your core raid team.
Reach out to me at Spleenless#8623 on discord or Spleenless#11302 on BNet please

Bump because I forgot to say a few things

Hey Calthlock

About Us

< Illidan Track Club > is a newly transferred group of players who have raided on and off together since WotLK. With CE in MOP, WOD & Legion. Our current progression is 3/10 M and are looking for people that are like minded and wanting to do current mythic raiding and getting ready for 9.2. In addition to our raid team we have an amazing community of players who enjoy running keys and just hanging out having fun. We pride ourselves on taking content seriously while still providing a low key and friendly atmosphere for everyone, from our raiders to our friends and other community members.

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS & Healers to fill our raid for Mythic.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST
invites go out 15 minutes prior

Raid Requirements
Know fights and class / spec
Learn quickly
Be positive and accept constructive criticism
Be responsible

What we offer:
Food / Flask / Repairs
Great raid environment
Quick progression
Fair loot
Achievement / M+ runs
Sense of Community

If I still have your attention, great! Please feel free to reach out via Discord or Bnet with any questions!

Neyx | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)