Locked exp, no BG

Hi all. I locked my exp today Im a 56 warrior and I dont want to level anymore. However ever since I locked my exp I haven’t been able to get into a BG. My queue doesn’t work. It just puts me on a never ending timer and never lets me into the BG. Help!

unless you do a workaround you won’t get ques most twinks moved to 20s

Turning your XP gains off puts you into a separate queue from regular players. You likely won’t get a BG to pop.

use partysync after you level up 60 if you enjoy that particular bracket.

Why wouldn’t u want to get to max level ?

You should try it. Getting one shot by max level players is the new way PvP works.

Here is a step by step instruction guide.

1. Get max level.
  2. Buy all the honor gear you can ( oh wait, u need renown 5 I think to get anything decent )
  3. Get your renown up.
  4. Get more honor gear.
  5. Enter a bg and die in seconds
  6. Go get more renown
  7. Upgrade PvP gear up to 197
  8. Enter a bg and still die in seconds
  9. Try to upgrade your gear ( but youre not allowed cause ur scum of the earth and don’t do rated.
  10. Cancel your sub cause this game sucks.
  11. Just party sync 50-59 cause that’s the last bracket you will ever enjoy shadowlands PvP.

Hope this helps.

12 Likes

you had me going for a second there

Posts an ‘I’m leaving’ thread 2 days ago. Still here complaining…

What’s your deal?

1 Like

I got 3 days left and I want to make the most noise I can before I leave.

2 Likes

Just know that the only ones still playing are so addicted to this trash game they will always play, or they are holding out for TBC. Just look at all the cash they are trying to rake in from TBC though, the greed is real.

Hey!

…yeah

With you on that boat, if there was a decent MoP or WoD private/legacy server I would nolife the hell out of it. Class design back then was actually fun and diverse. Now its all the same cookie cutter, easy bake oven class.

1 Like

Or they haven’t finished up gearing their 20 twinks yet.

1 Like

Its funny you mention that, that is what I am in the process of doing :smile:

This game is not worth paying for in its current iteration, if only the class imbalances at 20 were not so blatantly obvious :frowning:

#survfotm
#discfotm

1 Like

I thought Warmane was a decent mop and wotlk pserver

The only way to get a game in exp off is to have a community on both sides and set up days/time to run them.

someone said in another thread 39’s are making it happen with xp off. vet/ftp 20’s and basic edition(bfa no sl) 50’s all play in xp on games.