Lock looking for a new home

hello everyone 467 destro warlock looking for a new guild to call home and heading into shadowlands. I’m looking for a guild that raids, does mythic+, achievement runs, and just overall a good community attached to it. I can raid Sun-Thurs from 7/8-11 est. i can sometimes make it on fri or sat depending on my schedule. Just leave a note below if interested

Hey there,

I’m starting up a guild with some friends, we currently don’t have many people but those who are there are pretty active. We’re looking to start recruiting and build a community. Let me know if you’re interested.

Hi! You might be interested in our guild. Only partially being able to make Saturdays is not a big deal :smiley:

Here’s the blurb!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-jellyfish-aotc-lfm-for-casual-mythic-prog-512-m

Hello!

We are Organized Crime on Zul’jin and looking for peeps who still enjoy the game and WANT to play - we raid Tues/Wed from 7:30pm-10pm eastern. We are 5/12M and are looking for players who want AOTC, are willing to dive into Myhic a bit, and enjoy running keys.

btag: Emeraldwine#1888
or discord: Puddin#1987

Cheers!

—Uninspired Mediocrity is recruiting for a new raid team. We are a few players shy from being AoTC and into M raiding and specialize in returning players and people in your situation. We are all about teamwork. Our goal is to build up a solid team of peeps for Shadowlands that all enjoy spending time together AND getting results in game without any of the toxicity or drama. Add me if interested - stone454#1611

Hey interested in a chat! Add my btag! Judgemint#1185

Hi Marzxan,

Here at Forgotten Winter we are looking for a skilled warlock to join our mythic progression team.

We do mythic plus runs, heroic nya nights, and a fully bilingual community. We raid tues / wed/ Thur 8-10est.

Send me a message on here or discord rpbster#4644 with any questions and to chat further!

Hey there,

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Was just about to leave a message here, but see our exceptional GM has got in before me. Send me a message, lets have a chat. We’re in need of a Warlock!!!

“Funeral Service” Prior Mythic/AOTC raiders re-building a CORE team for Shadowloands. Currently in open recruitment and taking all roles/specs. Also recruiting Mythic+ key and high XP/CR PVP’ers. Casuals also welcome. Raid times currently TBA! Whisper for more info or invite
BTAG Jared#1402

Hey! We have a guild that I think you will be interested in. Beating the Odds is currently recruiting all roles. Raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday 9pm to 12 am server time. We need heals and DPS for raiding. We run a lot of mythic keystones. We are an adult 18+ guild . We also have a very active discord.

We are very laid back and chill. We help everybody, and we do not get upset when mistakes are made. We do multiple events such as time walking and tmog runs.

btag is Bri#11898