Lock LF Semi Hard Core Raid

I’m looking for a guild to progress in Ulduar moving forward. Looking for a raid Monday – Thursday ending no later than 12 EST. I have a affliction lock with 4.3 gear score . Willing to transfer for the right guild. Looking for a semi hard core guild that expects performance but a chill raid atmosphere.

Hey! I raid with Tunnel Snakes on the Server Whitemane. We are a laid back guild but are focused on progression none-the less. We raid Tu/Th 8-11EST, and run optional raids throughout the week for 10man clears, etc. We are currently 12-14 in our 10m runs, and expect to be the same tonight after raid for 25m. We cleared 8 bosses on Tuesday. Hardmodes will start happening either next week or the week after, we just want to get some of our healers/tanks a little more DPS as some of them are big healing checks(I am one of those healers). If you are interested in just sitting in the discord for tonights raid or something to see if we are a good fit that would work for us. Hit me up on Battlenet - Bigzz#11745

warmachine031#4038

Send me a message on discord.
Thanks!

We raid tues and thurs 7-11 est - Pagle Alliance. We’ve cleared your basic hardmodes while running with 24ish players. Just need 1 or 2 more to really start pushing the next set. We also run multiple 10 man groups on weekends, two of those are clearing all hardmodes. We have fun, but hold people accountable. If you have any interest hmu on disc synns#5639

Hello Irontuskk!

I represent the Classic WoW branch of Severity Gaming, a Multi-Title Online Gaming Community founded in 2010. We currently run a single One Night Progression Focused Raid Team every Saturday from EST: 8pm-12m, CST: 7p-11p, MST: 6p-10p, PST: 5p-9p.

Our ideal member is someone that:

1. Exhibits a strong community focused mentality.
  2. Is a genuine individual that we can mutually invest our time in and with.
  3. Plays the game well and/or has high potential and a willingness to learn and work at it.

Current Progression:

• Phase 2: 13/14 10M, 11/14 25M
  • Phase 1: 17/17 10M, 17/17 25M

Direct Contact Info

• Discord: www(dot)discord(dot)gg/severitygaming
  • Shadryx (GM): Shadryx#3172 (Discord), Shadrix#1154 (Battle.net)
  • Oprahwindfury: Oprah/Trollportals#1557 (Discord), Pixelgasm#1202 (Battle.net)
  • Vindiplate: RepressedZebra#2745 (Discord), KuZebra#1185 (Battle.net)