I am currently returning to the game after a semester off to focus on school work, quit on 9/19/18 after first Mother kill however am most or less caught up except on the necklace and maybe five item levels. Willing to server and faction transfer.
Uldir Parses before leaving
(Redacted, ask or search Kulzuk-Illidan; Patch 8.0)
2/8M (92% ghuun, old guild needed a stand in)
Legion (Current tier progressions when tiers ended)
9/11M (240 wipes on Aggra and 87 on Argus)
7/9M (350ish wipes on Fallen Avater best pull 19%)
Did not raid mythic prior to Tomb in Legion
- Mythic guild who at least got to Zul in Uldir
- Preffered 9-12 hours of raid time per week.
- Any raid time hours past 6pm EST
- Structured and strong officer core with a history (Joined alot of shaddy guilds)
- Knowledgeable core team that actually focuses on progression
- Willing to sit on progression fights, will not accept bench position
- Loot Council enforcement of tradeable items from farm kills.
I am not interested in playing numerous alts or copies of my toon so I am not looking for a high level guild; however can play all three warlocks specs on demand all above a 85% performance in heroic at any given time.
Upon request I can provide all Guild leaders and officer information from previous guilds for material. Left almost all guilds on friendly terms.
Thank you for your time, please leave your contact information and I will reach out to you.