Lock + DK Main LF AOTC Oriented Guild

My friend and I just got back after taking a break in SL. My DH is currently 404, and DK is 397. His Lock is 403. We’re both 8/8N, 6/8H with multiple brood and Raz wipes. We just got back to the game around January of this year.

We are experienced raiders with Mythic Raiding experience looking for a relaxed AOTC guild that’s fun but also likes to get s*** done, maybe down a few mythic bosses before the next tier. All of our progression thus far outside of mythic raids has been in pugs, so we’ve definitely been around the block.

Our Timezone + work life makes it kinda hard to find a guild on our current server, so we’re willing to transfer if needed.

We’re looking for a raid time around 8pm PT, any day is fine but Sun - Monday is preferred.

We also love to do M+ keys and our scores are around 2.1k.

Thanks for readin!

Hi, we are an alliance guild on Proudmoore that raids from 9-11pm PST on Wed/Thur. Not sure if that is too late for you or not. I am going to leave our guild blurb below and you guys can let me know. Currently we are looking for a DK and Lock, so you would be a good fit for us. We are 8/9H and working on Raz.

Blurb to follow:

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have many members who are just social and just love to run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players catching up on what they missed in the last expansions.
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, jobs, and/or kids so we respect your time and that things might come up from time to time.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

The guilds highest raid priority currently is:
DK, Boomie, Lock

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

Reply here or find me on:
Discord: Vellsong#2067
Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597
(yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Stimpack is a late night team looking to fill all roles.
Right now we are 1/8M 8/8H.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a two raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs

DPS/Heals

Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific time

If your interested contact Wonka at Discord: Wonka82#8402 and btag wonka#1307

<Midnight Madness> is a late night AOTC+ focused Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for Dragonflight. We are building a team of players who care more about the people they are playing with than the progression. We will clear AOTC every tier. Once we have the roster, we’ll do Mythic progression but never at the expense of the community.

Many of us are old (late 20s up to the 40s), so we don’t have time to deal with raging elitists. During trash, there is lots of friendly banter so make sure you can take a joke. During pulls, the group is very focused on doing the best we can.

We are looking for people that enjoy running keys. We have people that do them every night and the more we have, the better! Our keys range from low keys on alts all the way up to +15s and beyond. We have several people pushing 2.5k+ IO.

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Alt/Farm Night (optional):

• Monday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Progress:

• Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to contact me:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/MidnightMadnessApp

We’d take you in if you’re still looking for guild.
guild is small, but dedicated to fill a solid roster for raid, planning on getting aotc then mythic. Led by aotc and 2/8M lead
raidtimes are Tue/Thr 7:30 pm to 11 est.
Here’s a link to the forum recruitment post if you wanna check that out :wink:

add on discord for more : TAL#3021

Hello. Feel free to reach out on discord if interested. Thanks for looking.

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
Prot Warrior
MW Monk
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Hey Ribalor. We are currently looking for consistent DH & Lock.

Relapsed is 7/8H at P2 Intermission. We are H-Zul’jin and we raid T/Th 8-1030pm EST.

We will likely move into some mythic after AOTC and we have several solid M+ groups.

If interested, add me Prodyge#11864!

•• Reign Supreme •• est.2009-7/8H [Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST] Aotc minded Guild looking for more raiders/key pushers/and casuals to grow our community!

Hello! I think you may be a good fit for us! [H][Tichondrius] < Atrophy > is currently recruiting for our casual raiding group. We are currently 6/8H and have a good mix of veteran and newer players who work together each tier to get AOTC.

Raid times are the following:
Sunday 6-9PM PST
Monday 7-9PM PST

Please message me on battle.net / discord if interested!

Battle.net: Androkats#1816
Discord: Androkats#8823