Loamm guards attacking gank victims

Seriously, this is annoying and is a proof the devs dont play the game, u are ganked and the guards simply attacks everyone involved…
This isnt intended and its also not a bug, its simply unfinished and untested design…
Is it ask for too much to fix this?
OR
They could get rid of those useless guards and make ONLY the INSIDE area of the inn a sanctuary area, that would promote more pvp interactions.

1 Like

Another real problem that has been around forever is Rogue Vanish. I have lots of things that make me Immune to stuns and snares but they don’t work on Guards. How come a Rogue can open up on you then Vanish and drop Guard agro? They start it and leave you fighting guards like the little trolls they are. I will deal with the guards but make them Deal with it as well. Just make it even. No get out of jail free cards for them.

3 Likes

vanish doesn’t drop guard aggro, they will immediately keep attacking you. the brief immunity vanish gives also doesn’t work for the guards. the only thing vanish can do is lower guard threat so if the guards are attacking a bunch of people they may switch targets. that’s the same as other similar abilities - hunter feign death, shadowmeld, invis etc.

most likely you aggroed the guards not the rogue. inside the hut is outside of the guard aggro range but if you attack the rogue back and then run out of the hut you get the aggro not the rogue.

2 Likes

You mad bro?

Whats confusing you?

If you get ganked and attack back, the guards will also attack you.

If you get ganked and nust run around and staying alive, the guards will kill your attacker.

Seems right to me.

2 Likes

They do need to tone down the guards there.

Looks like theyve added more guards there since last week. Theres now 2 inside the main room that werent there last week.

I just got attacked by some guards after using SAP on a DH…
Note that i’ve saped many characters after that and havent being attacked, dont know what happened…

1 Like

its part of the gameplay
nowhere is safe
now tehres guards everywhere wtf

To be honest I don’t think there should be Guards anywhere in War Mode. If I wanted to be in a safe space Id turn it off.

1 Like

Rogues can’t drop guard aggro by using vanish. Guards ignore vanish.

Now, if you use an ability to hit the rogue and accidentally cleave the guard too, then yeah, the guard’s probably going to attack you instead of the rogue.

I discovered how rogues escape.:
They use shadow duel to escape guard’s aggro and WITHIN shadow duel they vanish.

Also mages can escape too using invisibility IF they can cast ir before being CC by the guards and they CC alot so it dont work sometimes.

There are no victims in war.

1 Like

A Rogue can kill a player inside a Shadowy Duel at the Capital City AH, vanish inside the Shadowy Duel.

Poof. Gone. Nobody ever saw anything.

Guards don’t react. Sometimes you get a stray arrow or shot from an NPC but it always does 0 damage and does not break stealth or aggro.