Live Developer Q&A Thursday, January 24 – Submit Your Questions

When can Paladin’s expect gameplay improvements?

16 Likes

Are there any plans to allow us to target certain loot (e.g., mounts) from Island Expeditions soon rather than just hoping and praying?

69 Likes

Seeing as the Warmode bonus has been an unwavering 30% for the Alliance, does the team consider this to be a failure at balancing?

(tfw used in the Q@A)

32 Likes

I like titanforging and still feel rewarded from getting gear. I work hard to have the best gear and do the hardest content I can. Blizz please don’t listen to this guy

5 Likes

Two words

Shaman Tanks?

15 Likes

Can future allied races start at level 40 or higher?

17 Likes

Can Kultirans get a slimmer model?

29 Likes

Can we please up the timetable for Zandalari trolls and Kul Tiran humans? Having a flagship expansion feature regulated to a mid-expansion patch is more than a bit disheartening.

83 Likes

When are the fixes for the first 4 Allied races coming?

42 Likes

Question: Is the development team considering adding a “daily” pet battle similar to how we now have daily heroic dungeons, with a reward of a pet stone or charms or something of that sort.

I think it would liven up Pet Battles.

7 Likes

Why is the Kul’tiran’s Brush it Off racial a “power creeped” version of the Highmountain Tauren Mountaineer racial? It seems like two racials in one.

2 Likes

Maybe go back and look, they hit tons of hard questions in the qnas. It’s your problem if you don’t like their answers

3 Likes

The change to the Honor system to only grant a reward every 10 levels makes it feel much less rewarding to grind PvP than it did in Legion. Are you willing to add some smaller rewards for each individual Honor level-up again?

32 Likes

Why is the Azerite resource acquisition barely rewarding from Primary content such as Raids and Dungeons, yet incredibly rewarding from Secondary content such as World Quests and Island Expeditions.

48 Likes

With artifact weapons being past legendarys. Could the previous legendarys like Thoridal and others become transmoggable?

26 Likes

Will there be more focus on “bring the player, not the class” as stated previously. G’huun, while doable with classes that could not solo, was made infinitely easier with classes that could.

19 Likes

! The lost millions of subs says youre wrong. They were ignored and are still being ignored. The game need an overhaul not tweaks. What major overhaul changes are coming?

51 Likes

We would very much appreciate a list of changes that are in effect inside PvP instances. There are just way too much information due to constant hotfixes throughout the patches. The other day I noticed for Subtlety, the Mastery stat is heavily nerfed inside PvP instances. This was never mentioned in any patch note. There are MANY more changes that have never been announced, people had to datamine them and post them on 3rd party sites. Will we ever get a compiled list of changes? As of right now, new players will be completely lost in terms of what’s good and bad inside PvP instances.

8 Likes

Does the development team plan on handling the exponential character growth we’re facing with four raid difficulties? Are we seeing a stat squish for the next expansion?

6 Likes

Omg please stop who cares about subs man, these qnas answer many tough questions. Subs or people hating on qnas have nothing to do with this fact

2 Likes