List the things you think Devastation Evoker needs to be relevant strictly for PvP

Just want to hear you guys thoughts - I’ve seen a few of them on here already - just trying to compile them again, I think scintillation could be much higher proc chance (disintegrate shooting out 60% power eternity surges with a 15% chance), I think as high as 50% to be honest since it feels so bad without cool downs and now our best way to fight has been nerfed - what other ideas so you guys have or do you disagree with me?

Either more tankiness via buffing our self heals a lil bit or giving us an absorb of some sort, or make living flame and disintegrate cast while moving baseline and let hover be the empowered spells while moving. As it is there is 0 benefit added to the negative that is 25 yard range, we are squishy, require hard casting to do any real damage outside of 2 min burst windows, and have limited range.

self-healing and survivability are really bad. living flame barely heals for anything and takes forever to cast. and blossom is the most useless healing ability ever. heals for like 10k

yeah i have to run panacea for blossom, and i run verdant embrace to use on myself so that i can do any kind of self heals, living flame is useless unless you are out of combat

These aren’t like even choices you make, you need panecea for renewing and VE is like row 2 lol

1 Like

depends on the build you run, in bgs for example ive been running more of an all in damage and cleave build omitting some self sustain if i have a pocket healer, but even then my heals complain that im hard to keep up without them, making them hard lock required talents 99% of the time unless memeing, there is little no no variation allowed in the class tree to feel barely meh instead of blegh

Putting more power into Scintillation is bad. It’s already mandatory and RNG. If you want more damage in Disintegrate, then put it into Disintegrate.

A lot of talents need a rework. There’s a lot of passive bloat in the spec tree and all of the capstones are pretty weak. There need to be more intentional pathways built into the tree, and there needs to be a guaranteed way to proc Essence Burst outside of Dragonrage – like a 45s CD that immediately grants 2 procs, for example.

Disintegrate also needs to spend essence incrementally instead of all 3 upfront, or we need to be allowed to kick while channeling since all of our damage is locked behind a 2 second+ channel with a front-loaded resource cost.

I think two charges of Hover baseline would serve in lieu of additional survivability. It’s supposed to be a mobile class, not a tank.

1 Like

More hovers for sure

Firebreath damage double will fix everything. You dont need to play sustain as a caster like a warlock, just look at shadowland balance druid for first season.

First part makes sense

Second part is fried

Meant to say “or,” my bad. Not both.

1 Like

This makes zero sense, especially sense they just nerfed Fire Breath.

That would be a mistake.

I’m doing fine post-nerf. It’s really not that big of a deal.

Lots of Evokers got into really bad habits during prepatch because you could overkill with a single button.

Yeah it’s a big nerf but I would be okay with it after testing this post nerf if they would give us another hover I think 2 hovers base line at least for this class - I still think scintillation could use a higher proc chance for 2 points spent into it …. Although if they got rid of scintillation and just made disintegrate do even more damage I would be okay with that too lol