List of Issues we hope to see change :)

Cross realm battlegrounds straightaway. This has been talked about plus and minus. What do you guys think? Many say this was the begining of the end of the community for vanilla. Some say it doesn’t matter. Listened to a podcast and a few videos on both sides. This is definitely a big one.

Right Click report- real abuse or overblown? If it does indeed auto silence you ,at least remove that feature until reports can be reviewed.

Text Spam Ban: For anyone who types lines fast then moves and types again. This temp chat ban goes off pretty quickly and is quite annoying.

Alterac Valley: Seems set in stone sadly, an epic battle would have been cool for 1 phase. But still worth mentioning.

To buff or not to buff elites only in dungeons: We’ve gotten better, more skilled, = game easier. A lot of people feel elites are too easy in dungeons. I wouldn’t mind a slight buff to some stats to make them even harder.

Anything else guys?

8 Likes

I guess you wasn’t around for the ASCII art spam , it rendered all the chat channels unusable.

7 Likes

Sure wasn’t :slight_smile:

All I care about is dishonorable kills. Remove them pls

5 Likes

i hope they do away with CRBG’s. That stuff is a community killer.

We asked for Classic, and they are so afraid sometimes to give us actual Classic.

5 Likes

CRBG’s were in vanilla :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really, this is one I’d like to see work something like a temporary ignore list (1 hour mute) along with the violation type you are reporting for. Maybe I just don’t want to hear from someone spamming trollish remarks for a bit or until I leave the zone and don’t want to add them to a permanent ignore list, but it could be used to form a case against them when there is GM interaction.

At the end, not most of it.

3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unarmored-mounts-megathread/173722

2 Likes

right click report can easily be abused by streamers who can use chat to tell thousands of people to do that at once. This is something that can be easily abused. Or someone in Discord would ask a group to silence someone. Same thing. Communication is too advanced today, there shouldn’t be auto silences. It is too easily abused.

Blizzard doesn’t play their own games, they don’t understand that this is easily doable today since everyone is in Discord in large groups already.

4 Likes

This is essentially the same as asking everyone on Discord to add a person to their Ignore List.

And? They were added to vanilla to address real issues.

While I wouldn’t mind seeing the system try to make same realm matches as long as those same issues exist CRBG’s are the solution.

2 Likes

BGs - I would prefer no cross realm bg’s, but I can appreciate the upside. I won’t complain if they do it.

Reporting- Abuse? If you get silenced you probably asked for it.

Text spam - this is currently not in beta. I don’t know if they plan to add it, but I don’t think they should. General chat has been on of the great things about the beta so far, no need to spoil it with that nonsense.

AV- Agreed, would have been awesome

Elites- It’s been soundly debunked that beta elites are weaker than vanilla. No, I don’t want them buffed. Deadmines is not supposed to be mythic raiding.

Similar. Not exactly same. Ignoring someone doesn’t stop them from being able to talk to others. Right now system literally puts a gag on a person. Really stupid design.

2 Likes

Ah, I wasn’t aware it gagged them for everyone. I assumed it was a permanent mute for the person reporting or something to that effect.

If so, I think a temporary mute makes far more sense (only to the reporter).

Why remove it? You should be penalized for killing someone/thing that you shouldn’t.

It prevented a ton of people from engaging in world pvp because they didn’t want to down rank from accidental DK’s. Theres always some dumb lvl 12 mob near the 60 elites and they always get hit in the aoe and whole raids would get a DK.

It also doesn’t stop people from griefing since they don’t care about DK’s anyways

Please put back in unarmored mounts.

1 Like

Best solution to cross realm pvp:
Searches for realm pvp for 0:00-15:00
Searches for cross realms post 15 minutes queue 15+ minutes.
This way you are atleast attempted to be matched with your realm only. So lets say 10 people on horde queue all at once for wsg and 15 minutes go by without filling alliance then they enter into a cross realm queue.

The thing is i dont know if the 15 minutes should be an individual pool or a server wide pool

4 Likes

You mean 8 months in? After many of the serves have dropped in population?

They already said they’d add a human element to it.

I’m less eager for this, but it does have its purposes. It should only be for repeated text though, not for conversation. I get sick of having Trade chat stop me from having a conversation.

Try for PVP Weekends with different versions as alternate queues.

Not. We got Classic warts and all. People’s feelings on hardness are built off too many years playing imitations. We want what we got. Its not Blizzard’s fault if some people thought they were getting something else.

1 Like