List of conditionals for SOD?

Is there a list of conditionals for SOD anywhere?

I know there are macros such as:

#showtooltip Hands Rune Ability
/use [@mouseover,help,nodead] Hands Rune Ability [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] Hands Rune Ability; Hands Rune Ability

I wasn’t aware of the Equipment Rune Ability condition uses. Curious to know if there is a list of these conditionals somewhere? Thanks!

1 Like

Not sure what you mean by that but all the conditions in the macro you posted are standard.

If you’re referring to the SOD placeholder spells, that dynamically change depending on the rune equipped:

As for that particular macro, you can change it to this:

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead] [] Hands Rune Ability

I’ve had zero luck with anything other than @mouseover for rune macros - not sure what’s up with that… this fails unless mousing over an enemy (even if it’s targeted - last doesn’t check if living enemy):

#showtooltips
/use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@targettarget,harm,nodead] Hands Rune Ability

#showtooltips
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] [@targettarget,harm,nodead] [] Hands Rune Ability

Still requires me to mouseover the target… :frowning:

If you do the following does it still require the mouseover?

#showtooltip
/cast [@target] Hands Rune Ability

Yeah same, I tried messing around with conditionals for using runes, but couldn’t get it working.

I want to do something like this:

#showtooltip
/cast [known:425421] Charge; [nostance:1] Battle Stance; Charge

note: Warbinger’s spell id is 425421.

The expectation here is that if I am using the Warbringer rune, then it will always Charge. If I am not using the Warbringer rune, and am not in stance 1 (Battle Stance), it will swap to Battle Stance. Otherwise, it will Charge. But, it doesn’t seem to be working.

Anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

Still no luck - I wonder if having @mouseover tied to rune usage stops other conditionals. I’ve no issues with that - and more complex - macro anywhere else

Shouldn’t. I’m not sure where SoD’s API is in regards to the bug Blizz introduced in Retail 9.2.5; that’s about the only thing I could see messing with it, but if it was, you’d be casting it on yourself rather than the mouseover target.

I did just notice you’ve got #showtooltipS in your macro rather than #showtooltip but that shouldn’t be affecting the cast.

What’s not working about it aside from the part that it will shift you to battle stance regardless of whether or not warbringer is known, which can be fixed with [noknown:425421,nostance:1] Battle Stance

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to be picking up the known or noknown conditional for Warbringer.

It shouldn’t, because it finishes after the first conditional is met.

Yeah, I’ve tried this as well, and same thing.

Pretty sure Classic doesn’t support the known condition. Have you tried it with other spells?

Forgive me, I am but a potato

I just checked in wotlk classic, and it does not.

1 Like

I have not. Are there any known :wink: conditional statements that work with Talents from Runewords?

FWIW, here’s the situation that I’m in, and the issue I am trying to resolve.

I have a charge macro:

#showtooltip
/cast [nostance:1] Battle Stance; Charge

And I’d like to use the same keybind to just charge when I’m using Warbringer, so I end up manually commenting out the above for what doesn’t need to be a macro at all, but meh:

#showtooltip
#/cast [nostance:1] Battle Stance; Charge
/cast Charge

Which is just a pain everytime I swap out runes, which is quite often. Or at least often enough that it’s annoying when I forget to change my macro, and I’m swapping stances and losing rage, while unable to edit my macro while chain pulling. So now that I’ve explained that, a simple workaround is just more swap out the charge talent with my macro on my cast bars…

But that’s a workaround haha. Any help understanding how conditionals might work with Runes would be great!

Any luck on this? I would love to make a macro of

/startattack
#showtooltip
/use Hands Rune Ability

So that when I switch between Lacerate, Mangle, and Sunfire on my Druid I don’t have to move buttons around. Very first world problem but still.

EDIT: Oh my gosh that actually works… I didn’t try it before responding… I legit thought you guys were just saying “I wish this was a thing” not that “Hands Rune Ability” actually was the conditional XD

Startattack should be after showtooltip but yeah.

Hey Snipy, Did you ever find a charge warbringer macro that worked or do you still swap it on your action bars every time you change this rune?

hahaha, you know, I still swap it. I actually just starting playing my old OG Classic 2019 warrior in Wrath Classic, and did the same thing earlier today, and thought about that.

I have both my stance-dance macro and just regular charge and intercept on my action bars, and just swap them back and forth. Sometimes, I forget, and wonder why I’m rage starved!

:woman_shrugging:

Ah too bad. Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I just swap it on my action bars every time I change to and from warbringer too. Would be nice if there was a ‘known’ condition.

1 Like