List of banable offenses in AV

-alliance afking
List of things not banable in AV:
-Terrain abuse to skip allies only real choke at the bridge
-terrain abuse that allows horde to 5man Vann

Let it burn, mods
I’m with you in your wanting for 5hr horde ques

9 Likes

Terrain abuse to pull Drek’s Warmasters around his keep is exactly the same as what people to do Van. That was deemed okay when the Alliance were doing it…and since its still in the game, i doubt its going anywhere.

13 Likes

Oh my bad I forgot that let 5 people kill your boss and end the game

1 Like

No, but it let the Alliance kill Drek with 8 warmasters up. 5 Alliance could kill drek though if they burned towers.

7 Likes

Retail toon = opinion invalid

7 Likes

Yeah, and horde can burn 0 towers and kill vann with 5
Look I’m not here to argue. I think this is an absolute win for alliance
When you guys start getting 5hr+ ques, blizzard might actually listen to the QQ and patch this mess
I’m hoping for a janky korroks revenge port personally

2 Likes

How exactly can horde 5man Van with Marshals up? Considering the pathing situation you described requires you to be standing where Marshal can aggro.

Just pointing out a double standard in you want to be bannable. It is either fine for the Alliance and the Horde to do it…which was the case when Alliance were doing it to Drek…or its not okay for both.

6 Likes

Yup, i think you made it pretty clear you were not really interested in logical constancy. But it makes things easier if you flat out say it though.

11 Likes

He started it!

No, he started it!

Both of you go to time out.

1 Like

Not for nothing but horde can sit and drink in vanns room without agreeing anything. It happens every day. Alliance cant do that

2 Likes

Can also kill people in vans room while we cant without pulling
That’s actually one of my favorite faction advantages since so many horde get over-confident and end up pulling resulting in a wipe, while almost all alliance know turning the corner there is instadeath

1 Like

If you juggle back-and-forth things that 1 side can do that the other side cannot…we will be here for the rest of the day.

3 Likes

And it’ll almost all be about what horde can do that ally cant
But at least we can agree that it would take all day to list all of your advantages

1 Like

Okay, I can’t agree to afk’ing or other cheating.

I do find it funny that we keep adding things to the list like glitching van to not reset and kill with 5 ppl and :

And:

but horde keep hand waving… “nuh uh, no advantages here.”

It’s comical.

1 Like

If you are waiting for the horde to actually admit to having some advantages… you will turn blue in the face waiting… (no pun-intended).

The horde can do no wrong. They are the superior faction in every sense of the word.

1 Like

Horde racials are better than alliance racials. True.

In Vanilla wow alliance won a significant majority of AV battles, with this same map and racials. So something else has changed.

It’s possible for multiple things to be true: horde racials are an advantage. Alliance players don’t have to try to win because they can get more honor and rep by losing ASAP than by winning slowly. Horde out numbers alliance and has crazy long queues, so maybe they’re less likely to not try at all.

All of those things can be true, and balancing racials or moving the horde start back 100 yards isn’t going to change any of it.

1 Like

I use to pull WMs in Alliance premades, when I found out Horde did not like it, I pulled them via the entrance into the Keep.

How do you like them apples…eh???

You forgot

maybe horde back then weren’t that good at exploiting these advantages, many of which weren’t widely known until private servers

Also I played horde in vanilla, and my battlegroup was only slightly ally sided
That had everything to do with the vanilla mentality of rush wins and 0 defense exacerbated by the complete lack of recalls

Hilariously enough I remember winning the games that ally turtled SHGY because it meant we can idiot-proof rush north without any consequences

1 Like

Blizzard should ban all of the alliance ret paladins and fury warriors that queue for AV.

Yeah, I suggest we burn towers each game… It’s never well-received.