Lion king mega thread

Timon and Pumba was a better cartoon show than the Lion Guard.

1 Like

I’ll need to think about it

1 Like

I’ve never watched the Lion King.

1 Like

That’s why I like you

You should say you only watched the 2019 version because ‘the live action one would obviously be superior’ and watch forums melt down.

2 Likes

Woah, woah, woah. Let’s keep this civil no need for slurs

1 Like

My opinion on the lion king went down because of the world based off of it in Kingdom Hearts 2 with it being the worst world and I was trying to get every rare drop and the stupid Donald rod refused to drop.

1 Like

Anduin is best Lion King, I can say that, I’m Alliance. Yep.

2 Likes

Valid criticism

yes, yes, mmmhmm, mmmhhmmm.

OK SHUT UP

watch this.

Something doesn’t seem quite right…

2 Likes

What’s the joke in this post?

Long suffering sigh

An illUsion…what ARE you hiding.

1 Like

what joke?

The Lion King is the last movie I saw at a drive-in.

He’s fallin’down
We yell “MUFASA!”

Is this the Lich king megathread? I think he’s pretty cool

Lion King was one of my favorite Disney movies when I was little and I remember seeing it when I was very young, maybe 5 or 6, I saw it when it was re-released for a special time in theaters but I’ve never seen the Broadway performance, but I would like to.

The only reason I know Be Prepared word for word is because I sat there and wrote down all the lyrics while watching it with subtitles on to ensure I knew my favorite song from the movie…

Can’t show images in my post yet, but I’d show some doodles from a “Lion KIng” au lol.

2 Likes

A 2 1/2 hour video on why the “The Lion King is a rip off of Kimba” videos and articles over the past 20 years are misinformed/dishonest and in fact its not a rip off.

What the Lion King really missed was Simba dragging his Father’s corpse around to ask for advice throughout the movie

True, thank you