Linxy, it's time. Blood elf druids

Nope. Gnome druids first.

I’m a fan of any race any class but there are some more important ones before this happens.

Night elf paladins?

Worgen and goblin monks?

Light-forged space goat shaman?

1 Like

I assume catform is the cats from the belf starting zones. If so, yes please

1 Like

I support Gnome Druids

2 Likes

I think this should happen concurrently with BE Druids.

As is both BEs and NEs are core races to their faction and Alliance has the elf Druid combo and horde has the elf Paladin combo.

Giving NE paladins at the same time as BE Druids now allows a situation where both get the sought after combo on their side in a way that feels fair.

Even as someone who wants BE Druids w story tied to healing Quel’thalas and the dead scar, I would want it at the same time NE paladins came in maybe w story surrounding the rumored new NE home.

4 Likes

Idk if you’ve seen this

By Kagesatsuki

By Riotfury

It was just being showed in the BE thread recently in a post Kyuu made that I saw

Ideally I would want story involving healing the land somehow I feel like that’s something BEs have a vested interest in and feels right.

7 Likes

blood elves should have been able to be shamans and druids from day 1 the same way they were able to be Paladins. enslave one of the Amani loa and drain it’s nature energy, and find some elemental lord they could enslave as well. considering they were slaves to their hunger for magic, they should have been using all magic sources available and not just arcane and the Light. and after the sunwell got restored later in the expansion have the shaman and druid order release the Loa and Elemental they had but keep their connection allowing them to train more druids and shamans

BE druids is probably the race class combo I’m against the most. They shunned druidism. It’s one of the main things that separates the two races.

Regardless, I’m sure it’ll happen eventually. Lore has completely gone off the rails.

1 Like

I would prefer to not have the story being to enslave any beings

As a counter idea

This poster had an idea to include Amani

Also I’m happy as long as it’s story tied to healing Quel’thalas and that it’s done in an equal fashion to NE paladins.

I just want it done fairly that if Horde gets the Elf Druid combo on BEs to include NEs w Paladin to allow Alliance players to also have that combo on their core elf race.

2 Likes

Indeed, we look similar to our devolved cousins without the claws and stupid looking idle animation.

Honestly, it’s why I can’t play a fem Nelf. That bunny hop is a deal breaker.

1 Like

So, those of you who don’t want new class race combos added… I have a question.

Given the new expansion features lots of Night Elf shamans, a gnome shaman as an elemental invasion boss, etc etc…

Now that these shamans are in game, with little to no lore to support them, do you now support these becoming playable as they most certainly do exist. You can go interact with them right now.

And if you do support them now, because they have been added officially, will you also change and support new class race combos when they are also added officially?

1 Like

Trolls > NElves easy.

1 Like

Limxy pwease we want void elf paladinos and druids thnx

The difference is that all those shamans are siding with the Primalists and therefore are both evil and will go extinct when the players and forces of good wipe them out.

OR, like Nelf Mages we’ll just welcome them to join us, throw in a few NPCs, and some throwaway dialogue options to smooth it all over.

Why a violent and gruesome name? Since we have Night Elves how about Day Elves? Or maybe Cuddle Elves…

2 Likes

Well, we have sun elves though we know them more commonly as Blood Elves. Do those count as day elves?

Edit: Meant High Elves, though by extension Blood Elves would be in there as well.

No, no, no. Please for all that is holy, no.

We even had a tree of our own until Arthas tore through Silvermoon. Even though High Elves didn’t adopt druidism and stuck with magics and mana, they still took with them some things from their cousins.

It wasn’t a complete divorce.

Says who?

5 Likes

If Blood Elves get Druids then I want Demon Hunter for my Pandaren.

1 Like