Link Vers rbgs

lmao how do people think this is a good metric to filter

6 Likes

Guessing to see how much of your gear is actually geared for pvp and if you pvp vs. someone who mythic plus etc.

3 Likes

wondering the same. having a lot of vers doesn’t necessarily mean you’re good. a 1200 cr with 19% vers can most definitely be a better player than someone at 1500cr with 24% vers. the only way gear actually matches your skill is if you have elite gear lol

and obviously this isn’t always the case but it most definitely can be a lot of the time.

Nobody is saying high vers = good skill.

Damage is so volatile right now.

You need to play the meta preemptively and do things in accordance to what’s telegraphed

hence the value of vers dmg reduc

11 Likes

exactly but a higher xp player could do this better than someone with a few percentage points more in vers. just ask for xp instead of asking for vers. it doesn’t make sense and probably why teams get hard stuck

What XP do you believe to be appropriate for ignoring the best stat in pvp vs prioritising it?

10 Likes

you would deny a 2100 player for 4% more vers at 1500cr or no?

Im not saying ignore it, its just funny seeing groups ask for vers and not cr or xp

1 Like

Why are you acting like a 2100 CR group is even looking for a 1500 CR person? :joy:

4 Likes

i’ve seen “geared” players not know what they’re doing at all and that’s just it. do as you wish but i’m still standing by what i said

this happened to me yesterday and i invited them. it’s happening because of the clownery on the lfg page :joy::joy:

That wasn’t the question, nor was that implied anywhere?
In my eyes there’s not a big difference to that. Then again it would be anecdotal to the players.

I’ve been in groups where adjustments have been made against the best rn because of gear

every single grp that doesn’t have the word ‘yolo’ in it in LFG right now on Horde is asking for EXP and CR as well as vers?

it certainly was. take a read back at what you’re trying to say lol

But you are 1400s CR…you aren’t 2100 looking to find some diamond in the rough 600 CR below you.

1 Like

they’ll be thrown off guard when they get that person with 26% vers at 1200 cr in a group at 1600 mmr :joy::joy:

I mean I’m telling you that vers is just as important for 1500 players as it is for the players at 28-3k rn.

as I said above, every single group that’s asking for vers right now is also asking for EXP and CR to be put in the note too.
If I log alliance rn it’s probably going to be the same story.

you’re getting yourself pressed for no reason.

2 Likes

it doesn’t matter my cr when my statement still stands true lol

Again, why do you think people are inviting people far below their CR. This literally isn’t happening.

It literally doesn’t.

we are talking about my statement. i can’t be pressed about it. you just don’t agree with what i’m saying and are trying to prove me wrong which it’s not happening. there’s a lot of groups asking for vers without any hesitation on asking the cr or xp