Lightning's Blade old timers <3

Hey guys =)

Glad to see the salt mines are still in business.

<3
P.S. How about dem Patriots? $ $ $ $ $ $

!!! This is Nicolia from Evolution. So many names i remember on here!!

Can’t wait to see you in classic!

Oh, I miss BZT…and remember stalking him in AB while helping the HWL team. :slight_smile:

WEEEEGUMZ!!1!

Where merkens and masq?

hey everyone, i made a thread about recruiting for classic to put us all together again.

1 Like

This has been a blast from the past seeing some of these names. Unlikely you’ll see me on classic, but stranger things have happened.

Trying to get Dhaos to play. Pretty sure Dirtyoldman and Indica are coming back

1 Like

Lots of old names popping up.

1 Like

David,

Long time, Guile#1990. We need to talk.

cant wait to make you bubble :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be back for classic. Looking for a few of my old horde PVP buddies. Definitely looking forward to running into some of you in BGs again.
Ganath#1188 for my horde buddies

Where my Demonhunters?

Giavena, Perenor, Ming, Issues, Blackshadow, Tangji

Surely someone has screenshots from all of our server firsts (though Timeless beat us to Rag and I’ll never forget the rage). I’m tempted by classic, but being a functional adult with a job is a lot different than being a 13 year old with no responsibilities.

BTW, shout out to Aedak and Cheese.

1 Like

Calypso - Alliance - Immortal

WTB moomighty, wheels and cheese! =P Whats up Teep!

OMG Fierce!

Mercenary
Aftermath

Back for Classic Nostalgia.

Seeing a lot of old names here! I’m coming back for classic as well.

Back in the day I was a part of Suds group 3 / Evolution.

Old toons:
Murasaki - NE Warrior
Nooks - Human Pally

Curtak!! You used to play with my pops (Nena, Gnome Rogue) a lot more than me but hope all is well my dude!!

I played classic horde on Lightning’s Blade where the PVP balance was about 50/50. My alliance were on other realm. When they allowed both factions to be on same realm, I transferred my alliance toons to LB.

Horde PVP was in trouble, so blood elves were added to lore.

I’m in outland and suddenly so many horde were flying overhead and ganking my alliance toons to the point where I couldn’t travel more than 10 feet at a time.

I rolled a BElf pally like everyone else and hit 70 on him along with my horde shaman. Then went back to my alliance toons. It was still bad, but ganking was bearable now that the ganking fun had subsided a bit.

Come to find out that my server was now 80% horde because Alliance couldn’t travel 10 feet, so they jumped to PVE servers in order to be able to actually play.

I leveled 7 alliance mains and 3 horde mains back then for each class. Being on this PVP server was a nightmare sometimes, but I stuck it out.

Any other alliance here have a similar experience?

Hello! How’s it going?

Be ready to be scalped :wink:

• Zya