Lightning Steel

Can anyone please tell me why this is on a one day cooldown still? Also, why did I have to re-learn it again when I did all the quests for it back in panda land xpac. For the love of god blizzard, fix this crap. Thank you!

End of rant.

1 Like

You posted this in Nov 2021 and now it is May of 2023 and I am still asking this question. Why is there no speed crafting for this item using Spirit of Harmony or something? It takes 180 days to make enough Lightning Steel to craft all the items.
I feel it has been long enough since Pandaria came out that they could fix this. If we can’t get the cloak because we missed the chance, at least let us get the weapon transmogs. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Daily cooldowns on irrelevant profession mats should not exist. If I want to make 100 Lightning Steel Ingots and power through the weapons for transmog, I shouldn’t have to wait 100 days to do so.

2 Likes

I have all the lightning steel and enhanced trillium recipes (what have I been doing with my life)

1 Like

Living steel? It’s used to create the sky golem so good luck on that one.

1 Like

They are talking about the blacksmith ‘lightning steel’ from panadaland, used for weapons and armor.

1 Like