Lightning Lasso

thank you talby

hope ur happy

its absurd for 2s, ele hasnt been a viable 2s for the entirety of wow tho.

HOWEVER

I just wanna say damn it feels good to be a gangsta, its good to finally be a caster again and actually be able to play the game.

Shut out to stickirikki For sticking it out when times were hard and jus disappearing like Thrall now times are easy.

To have actual threat/pressure outside of Lava Shock and experimenting with weird gimmicks like Igneous x3 haste/mastery or haste/versa to actually do damage feels amazing.

Because before Ele just had nothing but Earth Shock x20 gimmicks and it just felt horrible paying a sub for that

1 Like

does it do 20% more damage with Master of the Elements proc?

I don’t know why you included Arcane, only time Arcane could stand on its own two feet reliably was in Legion because you didn’t need to rely on Arcane Blast to carry your damage, every other expansion Arcane has had the infamous issue of being very susceptible to getting kicked on the Arcane school which locks out all of their damage and Polymorph.

Outside of Legion the times that Arcane did well was when they had a really strong comp to play well in to (WoD Season 3 Arcane Assassination Holy Paladin being a prime example), I think Ele also has mostly been this way historically?

This is HPriest right now too, the inclusion of Greater Heal’s redesign makes healing all of a sudden easily accessible instead of getting rage inducing like it was in 8.0.3.

Assuming and hoping this is complete sarcasm :rofl:

this would be so much better, i dont like having a gimicky % based spell. i some how feel more scummy than a fire mage

This is absurd in 2v2. There is no counterplay when you just lasso the person who can interrupt who ends up having to back of fear of getting 2 shot because hes now at less than 50% hp.

How do these things make it to live servers?
Who actually plays PvP at Blizzard?

3 Likes

Damn it feels good to be a warlock. Lol, sucks to be y’all! Pet kick yeeeyeeeeeeeee!

God forbid you have to fear a caster instead of gas peddle smorc

This is probably the most gimmicky WoW expansion ever… I mean they keep making these ridiculous burst abilities/passives instead of interesting mechanics or flowing gameplay and it makes no sense whatsoever to me anymore

The lasso is coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE

1 Like

it’s the only CC that deal insane damage as well. it’s broken AF

2 Likes

It’s funny we stepped away from all CC doing damage and then they unleash this :rofl::weary:

I’m not a fan of this after playing against it.

2 Likes

you’d be a fan after playing with it

1 Like

We all knew this was busted on PTR yet it still went through.

Ele has too much burst potential with STormkeeper and surge of power into a lasso.

If they want to keep the mobility aspect they need to significantly reduce the damage or keep it how it is but make the shaman have to hold still to channel.

A 30 sec CD for the current state is way too short.

1 Like

The dmg should not be %based and the CD may be too short. Ele needed something to make up for gow, root, and es removal (please bring these back instead…). Lasso should be useful but fortunately right now its too.

Side note, do any of the other eles find it funny when rogues complain about losing 48% of their hp in a non dispellable stun? Lol. It’s like eles could never understand that feeling.

2 Likes

The first issue but they probably will make all attacks % based soon so they can get WoW ready for mobile.