Lightforged Onyx Skintone

I accidentally unlocked them while leveling my my character back in BFA. This thread has convinced me to make one, either a DK or Pally.

Im probably not gonna play her, but still, Craft I shall >_>

I posted about them on the PTR forums, but didnā€™t get answered. :frowning:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-we-get-the-heritage-armor-recolors-in-925/1209440

Didnā€™t help people let it fall to page like 8. Lol.

I agree. Why canā€™t I be a White Magā€™har?

Not the best drawing Iā€™ve seen, but I can certainly see how the gold on on darker skin is quite appealing. The contrast is great.

nice art. But I will pass on this.

I donā€™t think it suits them, too dark and emo-like

Iā€™m fine w/ ppl getting onyx skins but I want more white and light skins in the game.

1 Like

its just a bunch of smut.

No itā€™s not.

I Googled what I said I was going to and I didnā€™t find smut. However, I didnā€™t go looking for it either.

1 Like

Lightforged Manā€™ari wouldnt happen in the WoW universe, if you want them it would have to be seperate race and on the horde

I meant Manā€™ari (with warlock & DH) for standard Draenei.

Velen would absolutely let the stranded remnants from the Legion come home and repent.

I would argue the Onyx skintones should go to both but Iā€™d be fine with them only being for Lightforged.

1 Like

Nah i thing the left iver Legion Eradar should go to horde what would you want to welcome traitors eho can turn around and betray you when the legion comes back, they are not or ever will be trustworthy

Then why would the Horde take them? lol

Velen would 100% let them back in.

You do know that they have been investing in engine upgradesā€¦ and they donā€™t need to change to a whole new engine to get major quality improvementsā€¦ for starters, to change over to any unreal engine would require them to rebuild the whole game from the ground up. Itā€™s not as simple as opening the game world files in a different game engine like some people seem to think it is. Blizzard uses its own in-house engine for WoW, a lot of features are reliant on functions that only work the way they do in their engine. Besidesā€¦ by having their own custom built engine they can add improvements to it as they wish instead of waiting for Epic to add a feature or getting permission from them to add their own custom functions. They have already added a lot of new features to their engine over the years and improved the functionality of various features even. Given the right motivation and with the right programmers, they could update their lighting systems to be on par with UE5.

Considering the army of the light fought against the Mari and the legion for a millenia I would assume they, as members of the alliance, would not be to fond if they even tried to join the Alliance, if not outright try to slaughter them.

The most disappointing moment of my LFDā€™s existence was finding out there wasnā€™t a dark skintone to match the one my Draenei used.

1 Like

Come now Blizzard, look at how glorious itā€™ll look. Onyx is too good to pass up.

4 Likes

Yeeeeeeaaaaah sooooooā€¦ didnā€™t quite work out how I planned.

NO ONE TOLD ME THEY HAD A KILL SAT

Hot damn, I love that!

oh man that really hits the truth hard

Iā€™d play a Draenei if they had that skin tone.

4 Likes