Lightforged / Draenei customization Feedback Thread. Currently the new options are lacking in fantasy

Going to miss you.

Hope to see you back someday. :stuck_out_tongue:

It really does.

Wondrous ideas here.

3 Likes

Thanks. Maybe once there’s a Draenei heritage questline. Meanwhile, y’all be well!

Thanks! I think elf races in general have just more passionate fanbases, and the worgen did a great job too thanks to everyone wanting tails because, seriously Blizzard tail-les werewolves? . But other races have a bit of trouble keeping up haha.

4 Likes

Boy do elves have a passionate fan base, alright. So passionate that they go to “war” with other elves. But Draenei of any kind are super cool too. Really I think most races have awesome traits that make them appealing. I mean I don’t play trolls because they’re not my thing, but I still support those who do.

6 Likes

Apart from the “Light cracks in the skin” idea - not a fan, and making male Draenei skinner - which I think is subjective, I think these are all great customization ideas for Draenei, Lightforged and non-Lightforged.

2 Likes

Definitely , all races have their touch. But Elves do seem to be the main thing that awakens passion in people.

We had a lot of pasionate draenei posters here in GD before. Adelphie, Blinte, etc… but most left sadly.

3 Likes

Should’ve just given us Broken Draenei and High Elves.

Let’s keep this thread going. I’m going to try and come back tomorrow with LFD ideas.

2 Likes

They really do need Eye Color options through besides Yellow. Like Orange and Purple perhaps.

3 Likes

Has anyone posted this yet? I’ma post it.

5 Likes

Still waiting for darker skin colours.

3 Likes

More shoes that actually show up for all armor classes on Draenei/LFD would be wonderful. I’ve got like, 8 pages of shoes on my mage, 99 percent of them don’t show anything except the hoof.

2 Likes

Waiting for anything for any of the two legion alliance allied races to be honest =(

3 Likes

I can’t believe they don’t have any other eye color, but then again… the Legion ARs kind of felt unfinished/lazy in their implementation.

4 Likes

And the ones that do just basically warp around male Draenei physique the way it does on Worgen/Tauren, can we get a skinny/less muscular option?

2 Likes

Yes, please! Male draenei shouldn’t be forced to be refrigerator sized behemoths.

3 Likes

Let’s not forget the cause!

1 Like

Morale is pretty dead and we don’t have Discord groups just spamming the thread(s) sadly.

Still waiting for literally one skin colour and I’ve lost all hope we’re getting anything.

1 Like

Draenei really need onyx skin and many other customizations badly.

1 Like

That onyx skin tone is wondrous. I’d switch my LFD to it in a second.

1 Like

LFD in particular needs stuff that sets them apart from the parent, and stuff that brings excitement. They’re bland right now, and sadly, the new stuff didn’t help.
Why a lot of people are wanting the darker skin colours for the aesthetic contrast - it’d at least bring something striking that’s unique to it.

I still have no reason to make my paladin a LFD over a regular, because the regular still has more customization that “pop”.

1 Like