Lifestealing enchant is supposed to scale with spell power

As the title states, I specifically remember using lifestealing as a shockadin in vanilla because it scaled with my rank10 PvP gear spell damage. This needs to be fixed asap as lifestealing enchant is completely and utterly useless in it’s current form and broken. 30 damage is nothing. Please fix this :frowning:

3 Likes

Patch 1.7.0

• All item based self heals will no longer be effected by equipment that provides bonuses to healing.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.7.0

1 Like

this makes the enchant that cost FAR MORE than fiery, deal less damage than fiery. this needs to be fixed ASAP

the axe from BRD wraith scythe has a chance on hit effect to steal life that scales will spell power. I use it on my shaman with windfury and when it procs it steals about 300 hp even though the tooltip says 45 life.

In your original post you mentioned that it worked in vanilla with your PVP set, that would mean you had the updated PVP set from around the time of naxxramas when the PVP sets went from pure melee stats to a hybrid of stats for paladin.

As a rogue I can say that the enchant was very nice in Vanilla but I know for certain that it never scaled with healing stats just as the other pladin guy pointed out, but what I am almost certain of is that it did scale with damage such as spelldamage or amplify magic and or other such increase to spell damage mechanism, so it should scale with your post naxxramas pvp set that is totally and entirely out of place for this phase of content.

Now what I don’t understand is why blizzard gave rank 14 all the options for weapons even those that did not exist before the PVP gear update but they did not give us the wizard ring in AV, its every bit the same logic path, but in one situation they went right and in the other they went left. Why?

1 Like