Lifelong healer looking for AOTC Guild for TWW!

Hello everyone.

I am currently looking for a mature AOTC only guild that raids on Tues/Wed or Tues/Thurs nights no later than 10-11 EST. My goals are each season to get KSH and AOTC plus a few clears afterwards. I do not have interest anymore in doing mythic prog as it tends to lead to burnout as i’ve learned the hard way over the years. I enjoy playing alts and pushing those characters up after my goals are met.

This expansion I prog healed (and of course other alt healers/dps) Vault of the Incarnates as a Druid , holy/disc priest in Aberrus and Amirdrassil. I have been maining healers since 2005, yeah i’m WoW old. I am pretty open as to what healer to play, but I am not ready to declare a main with all the changes coming in TWW. Right now I am leaning towards shaman, hpal or evoker.

Most important:

I am looking for a laid back guild with a sense of humor who “gets s**t done” and puts in the work to get AOTC in a timely manner who has a zero tolerance policy for drama and elitism, and toxicity. I am in my mid 30s with a family, etc and just don’t have time for that.

Thanks for reading and please let me know if you need any more info!

Hit me up here any time!
Discord - amr6

Hey Discobeans! We are currently open to all classes and factions!
We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. We quickly got AOTC with all Awakened raids and got the Awakened Hero title. We raid Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 6 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

Hit me up Peyo#1247. A few of us OG just came back. Aotc and Mythic raid team. We take Casuals too. Fresh start of something great. Need people to heal with me. Let’s heal some content!