Life long tank looking for life change / faction and role

Hi all,

Well, I have been a life long tank and I’m looking to flip to dps or healing. Since I haven’t done a lot of those, I’ll need to help but am looking to do any / all roles in Shadowlands. Looking for a place to call home now and going forward. Sadly, I cannot raid on Fridays or Saturday. Any interest? Have monk, pally, DH, Druid, DK, Warrior all at 120

Special Friends is looking for a monk, (balance) druid, dk and warrior dps, as well as a monk or druid healer if you could handle spec swapping when necessary. We’re 5/12M, looking to push further, Tuesday and Wednesday raids at 9-12 Eastern. We also run catchup/alt raids on Sundays at the same time. Contact me on Bnet @ Cryogenix#1778 if you’re interested.

Hi! I’m a part of Collected Company. We raid Tuesday and Sunday nights, currently 4/12 H. I’m not an officer, so if you’re curious reach out to my GM on discord: Khell#4727

Or his in-game toon, Thorstead

Hello! I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:
Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this.

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.