<Life> Free Zerethsteeds! ((WIP))

((WIP))

We’re currently offering free Heroic Jailer runs for the
Carcinized Zerethsteed mount! With only two requirements:

• You must not already own the Carcinized Zerethsteed mount.
  • You must be level 60 on Wyrmrest Accord!

That’s it! No strings attached.
We’ll be doing our run on this upcoming Thursday, July 28th, at 7pm Pacific | 10pm Eastern

I ask that you join a Discord we made specifically for these runs, as depending on how many people would like to go, it may be overwhelming for one person to manage. I promise there’s nothing shady. No begging involved, no twitch link asking you to follow a stream or any of that nonsense you may have seen offered by other ‘free’ runs.

21 Likes

The patented Tentacle Removal Service and Drake Acquisition program. Get rid of your pesky world parasites and obtain a fancy dragon, in 30 minutes or less. Quick, to the point, and painless! Would run again

3 Likes

Still have a few spots for tomorrow! Myst#1683

If you’re interested in that pretty dragon mount; tonight is the night! Throw one of us a message and we’ll work with you. :heart:

Really clean and Efficient run provided by Life, all nice people and they walk you through everything. in and out within 15-20 min. will happily run again in the future!!

1 Like

I used their services last expansion and have been planning to do so again this expansion (after I finish leveling all my toons with this yummy XP boost). Really quick and efficient, and friendly to boot!!

1 Like

Thank you both for the kind words!

Still doing sales, friends! :slight_smile:

Still have some spots for tonight, friends! :grinning:

Will you carry my shaman because I made him to look like my dog and my dog is adorable?

1 Like

Quick run, smooth as silk! Thanks so much.

1 Like

Still have slots for tonight! This run will be the only one with our buy one get one free sale! 200,000g and you get to bring a friend for free! Or find a friend who would split the cost with you for a super cheap N’zoth run!

Contact me on battle-tag at: Myst#1683

Had an amazing run on the 10th with Life. It was super fast and clean, not only did my wife and I get our AotC runs, but people were hella generous and traded us a 470 ring (one to each of us) that they didn’t need either. So it was a fantastic experience.

3 Likes

Updated price starting this week! Still have spots for Friday. :slight_smile:

Up up! Still looking for more friends to come get AoTC with us! :3

Still have spots for this Friday!

Meow! Still want more. :slight_smile:

Come get your water element mount now too. :cold_face:

I need this. lol

2 Likes

Why did I spend all my gold on tokens

2 Likes