Lieutenants Skipped in M+

Yeah. I would agree with you there Bunny. I have healed that dungeon a zillion times, and the number of times ranged (etc) get hit is annoying. It means you have to give up dps for them. And if you have to engineering brez…

I main tank in the 17s and soon 18s and I just pull trash in to them. I mean most have trash around them that needs to be killed anyways. Solo killing them though can be a big time suck.

Only one I don’t now is the 2nd in SD. The gargoyle drops those spikes and the LT locks you in place till you break the chains. I’ve killed multiple people with that one.

But I tend to agree, skipping them completely in a PUG usually doesn’t work well. If you factor in trash pulls in the LTs, it’s not that big of a diff. Most my keys are blown by some bad butt pulls or people just dieing to mechanics on bosses. Can’t recall missing a key timer and said to myself, if we had skipped a LT we would have made it. Usually you can point to a wipe.

2 Likes

yeah. good groups can absolutely save time by skipping lts. most pugs are going to end up losing time in the end because they can’t dodge mechanics with the slow up or get hit by stuff and 1-shotted with sog up. I’ve been in both kinds of groups.

1 Like