LGF for Season 4 and into Dragonflight

*edit, woops I was in the wrong character - Main is a lvl 60 Druid on Sargeras - Iregail

Raid times I’m looking for — Tuesday/Wed/Sat/Sun any time. I’m available Thursday, but only late at night (11 EST start time minimum). No real preference on time the other days, although I think my wife would like me to raid later in the evening if possible, :smiley: .

Hello to all the guild recruitment officers scrolling the forums looking for people, (I know your pain well lol). I play a Druid on Sargeras and I recently came back to the game after taking a bit of a break due to several guilds falling apart in a short period of time; for varying reasons both in game and IRL stuff. Constantly server and faction transferring got old and I took a 1.5 year step back from the game. I’ve been back around a month and am geared enough to want to start to reach out to see if their are any guilds that would be a good fit.

I play balance primarily, although I’ve had both tanking and healing experience in both raid and dungeons and would be willing to flex. I’m also working on a Paladin, Shaman, and Hunter as potential alts/swaps as needed. Looking for a guild who wants to push for AotC, and possibly work into mythics. Due to having a family and other obligations (not as young and carefree as I once was) I’m looking for a 2 day raiding guild. Ideally anytime Tuesday/Wednesday or Saturday/Sunday.

I enjoy RBG’s, and running keys with guildies, so a guild that has semi regular, optional, events like that would be a big plus. Looking to join for a couple events and see how I fit within the guild before transferring if at all possible, server transferring and having a guild blow up in less than 2 months got old really quickly.

Years ago, WotLK through MoP, I ran a raiding guild and we pushed through the vast majority of content, and I still regularly talk to those friends today, although most have moved on. Looking to get back into that, raiding with a group of friends who are casually serious, as in don’t spend 12 hours a week raiding, but get stuff done (in a fun atmosphere) when actually raiding. Raids where it is all serious, no jokes and just pull and wipe are not what I’m looking for. I’d much rather look for a guild where people are playful and casually poking fun at one another. I’d rather be in a guild where we kill stuff slightly slower, but people are having fun and not getting burnt out. The flip side is I don’t want to be in a casual guild where your not expected to pull your own weight.

I’m generally available most times of most days, as I spend most of my time at home with the kids.

Real Id is vladimars#1260 and I look forward to possibly raiding (and pvping!) with some of you in the future!

Side note: also play League of legends, so groups that play that together is another bonus!

1 Like

And, after writing all that, I was logged into the wrong character. Iregail - Sargeras is my main.

Hey Iregail,

Hi, my name is Jem & I am the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We’re a social guild 1st & a casual raiding guild 2nd. We are not currently completing heroic raids bc we started raiding 2 or 3 months ago (the guild was born in May of this year!) but we do want to do AOTC in DF! We’re currently raiding Normal Fated raids & we’re 11/11 Fated N CN, 1/11 Fated H CN, 10/10 Fated N Sanctum, & 7/11 Fated N Seplucher. This weekend we’re gonna try taking down Anduin cause he’s who we’re stuck on! We raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm server. Stormrage is an EST server, just a little fyi! We’re in need of people who can flex or play hybrid classes bc sometimes one of our 6 healers need to sit out or sometimes people can’t make it due to real life, & it’s very nice to have people who can fill many/all roles! You said you usually play boomkin but can flex as bear or tree? That’s awesome! I think you’d fit in well! We are pretty poppin on weeknights & weekends. Our discord is full of people then, so if you’re a talker you’ll fit in perfectly. We also have a few members who aren’t discord users so if you’re more on the quiet side you’ll def have people to chat with in ghcat :slight_smile:

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have ANY questions, plz don’t hesitate to reach out to me via discord: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to talk to you & I hope the rest of your Tuesday is amazing!

:heart: / Jem

P.S. You’re more than welcome to come hang out & chat or try a raid with us this weekend if you’re free! We’d love to have another boomie!

Hi Iregail!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Heya Iregail!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

hey there Iregail,

Sent a btag request and hope to chat. I will leave my spam below and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Iregail,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Bump, still looking. I forgot that it seems every raid group raids thursdays :frowning:

Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST (We strive for Mythic)
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further :slight_smile:

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

Hi Iregail,

We might be a good fit for you. Our guild are all family orientated adults, and we’re pretty relaxed and it’s always understood that RL comes first.

Here’s our general guild blurb:

If it sounds like we’re your kind of people please feel free to contact any of us listed in the above blurb.

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hi Iregail,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our raid time is Weds 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on horde toons.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

bump, still looking. Seems most guilds I’d be interested in have a conflict in times :frowning: