Delete post ty

Delete this post. have a guild now. ty

2 Likes

Is your Battletag a reference to Voyager? Just curious!

1 Like

Hey there Venjix!

My new guild, The Legal Bananas could be your new home! We are accepting of LGBTQ, as I am bisexual & we have a few other members of the community in the guild as well. :rainbow_flag:

We are new, like I mentioned before. There are currently only like 17 members. We are currently hanging our in discord in the evenings almost every night & doing dungeons together, as a few of our members are new to WoW.

You & your partner are welcome to join on any level, race, or class!

Here is our official recruitment post:

If any of this sounds interesting or you’d just simply like to get more info, please don’t hesitate to message me in game (stormrage: Jemeeka) or on discord: FluffyPanda#6738

I cannot wait to hear back from you! Thanks again, in advance for reading my lengthy post & please have a wonderful night! :heart:

YES! the episode when neelix and Tuvok get mix together

1 Like

Feral Tendencies is Your home for Late Night shenanigans!!! We like raids, keys, cats and being respectfully inappropriate. 18+ recommended and all are welcome.

Newly formed guild from a core of AoTC raiders, who are 7/11H in the current raid. We raid Wed/Thur from 8:30 - 11pm PST on Proudmoore. We need a healer or two and all DPS (Melee and ranged). Mage, Lock and DH esp to round out raid buffs and utility.

What you can expect from us:
We like the game and playing it with friends. If you need help learning raids or keys, we are happy to help.
We are building a late night Heroic Raid team, but we do lots of keys and goof off as well.
Our high pop time is evenings 8pm til Midnight usually, we are adults with kids and/or jobs, so we respect that you probably do too.
Cat Videos
Adult humor - We Aim to Misbehave

What we are looking for:
Like minded players
Help out guildies when you can
Reasonable raider contributions towards feast and cauldrons
Appropriate Adult Behavior (while we joke around, we are inclusive to all.)

So if you are unhappy in your current guild, returning to the game or are brand new and looking for a late night group of people to hang with, look us up.

In discord I am Vellsong#2067 or battlenet is prettykitty#1597 (this is what you get when you let your husband make your battle tag!)

Guild & Server: [Discipline] [Alliance]: (US) - Aegwynn

Progression:
11/11 H SFO
5/10 M SOD
10/10 H CN

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesdays 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST
Wednesday 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST

We are beginning Mythic Progression next week and we’re looking for fun and engaging raiders to join our shenanigans.
We are a truly unique group of individuals who all live very busy real lives. We’re a fun and engaging community with players across all time zones. There are always active players online. We are try-hards but not hard-core. At our core we push top end content but have players of all aspects of the game (Mythic+, PvP, Mount Hunter, Tmogers, Nomadic horde arriving fresh from O-grim-oar). We like to keep a note of fun in what we do. Progress is great but doing it without some laughs sucks.

We are LGBTQ friendly, toxic behavior and drama are not tolerated.

Raider Requirements: Reliable,High Learning Curve,desire to play the game.

Immediate openings available for Boomy with Resto flex, SPriest with Holy flex, Flex pally.
Any exceptional DPS and Healers.

Join the fastest progressing Alliance guild!
Recruitment Contacts: Shimmers#9567(Discord), Thorr#8990 (Discord) or Giauzer#8101(discord)/Giau#11835(btag)

Hi Venjix,

We are not alliance, but may fulfill your wants.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

We are 7/11H SFO and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat