LGBTQ+ Pride Month - In Game Activities Suggestions

What we really need is a special Olympics month. All mouse and move buttons must be done with feet rather than hands.

Because no one in game cares what you do in your own bedroom.

Report as Inappropriate.
MUTE
Move on.

Why would there be a LGBTQ+ pride event in Azeroth when LGBTQ+ is canonically normalized in Azeroth?

1 Like

The same reason why the Mexican day of the dead rl holiday is in the game despite Mexico not existing in Warcraft: fun!

It’s not a Mexican holiday in WoW. It actually has lore that ties it to Azeroth.

1 Like

Please never accuse me of being OP again

That guy just wants to cause trouble

That’s apple & orange comparison.

Except it’s obviously Mexican culture, clothing and iconography used on the event. Oh and it takes place in the SAME DAY as the irl holiday lmfao

Ok then make Pride Month using WOW lore as well, call it something else, im sure they can do that.

Just seems weird to celebrate something that is normalized in Azeroth. It would be like having a festival for Tauren with black horns.

I think this proposed event has no place in this game. Just that simple really. It is Warcraft after all.

Err but real life things that don’t exist in wow are holidays still.

No thanks.
Not needed.

People can celebrate with their own in game events, not something that needs to be recognized overall in game.

Yes, but they are molded to fit in with the lore of the game. The developers have stated that canonically, LGBTQ+ has always been a normal thing in Azeroth. It would be odd to celebrate it.

And so when you were to interact with the NPCs on a pride parade March they wouldn’t even need to reference sexuality or gender. It could be about coming together despite differences and promoting a message of tolerance. There would however be rainbows everywhere and fireworks during the parade.

There, your conundrum has been quite easily solved.

This is tiresome.

I feel like you would then complain about the lack of references to LGBTQ+. I’m fine with in game events, this just seems like a really odd one to push for.

Well your feeling is off bud. I would love this pride parade micro holiday if it were setup like what I described!

If that’s the case, I’m all for it

Then just ignore it?