LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I mean, it isn’t just this thread with that one user, they are basically everywhere, and they are always looking for ways to pick fights with everyone.

6 Likes

mental health stuff just hit me out of the blue so one way ive managed was to turn myself into a burrito and fire up a show on Netflix.

right now im binging through the marvelous misadventures of Gus and Big Man traveling the wilderness with a bottle of syrup

5 Likes

Delicious in Dungeon is fun if you want something to watch. The dub is also very funny if you don’t wanna bother with subtitles

4 Likes

Hey so uh

I’m starting to feel awkward in here

The “waggle” lounge is uh… no, and the general lounge seems to be the one man show of a problematic poster people still love

So I might step back with the “socialization” on the forums are just go back to half lurking and half just being a butt in other threads asking dumb questions

9 Likes

You can stay in this thread if you want , that’s okay

7 Likes

You can always say hi and be here if you want to, I have zero issues with you dearie but you know that already or at least I hope so. :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I like how all the promo has food
and it’s got delicious in the title

Mmm… I wanna go make some homemade French Toast now

It goes surprisingly well with over easy egg, syrup and all. but last time I left the heat on too long while I was brewing coffee and the yoke cooked all the way thru :dracthyr_cry_animated:

i like it better when it’s at least a little runny

3 Likes

I think it’s nice when you post in here. I hope you feel welcome to post here. :people_hugging: But, also, do whatever you feel is best for you.

9 Likes

Oh phooey I wasnt paying attention to what i was liking on my phone and liked one of thier posts.

Damn it. It wont let me take it back either.

7 Likes

no takesies backsies :newspaper_roll:

7 Likes

Been there before. IIRC we only have a minute maybe five to undo that action… then even if they edit it we can’t undo that heart… lovely system we have here.

9 Likes

We try and keep it confortable for everyone in this thread, but can’t always garantee when some of the forum trolls come in here to cause drama. We just flag them and move on. Sucks you’re feeling uncomfortable in here though :frowning:

7 Likes

I scroll with my right thumb which happens to be close to the like buttons and I remember accidentally liking a post that was kinda sus and I let out this audible “bleugh” noise xD

4 Likes

I understand and whatever you decide to do we will be here supporting you /hug

6 Likes

As you have seen, Fuzz, I have a slight tremor, and I’ve accidentally liked a fair few posts when using mobile. I know I’m invariably going to quiver-click a heart on something I didn’t mean to when just trying to scroll, so I’m pretty vigilant about watching for that. But, if you have decently-functioning, non-commoving hands, then it’s probably a lot easier to miss when you accidentally heart something. And, you are then on the 10-minute-window (that’s the discourse default for it, and I’ve timed before too) to figure it out and unlike what you accidentally liked. I wish it didn’t lock in your likes though… I’m sure, especially for those of us like you and I etc who have given out 30-40+ thousand likes, there’s probably a lot of mobile accidental :blue_heart:s that we’ve unwittingly given out that we have no clue that we did. :dracthyr_shrug: :broken_heart:

5 Likes

accidents happen. trust me i know :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

/salute

4 Likes

:people_hugging:

:black_heart: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

4 Likes

Done that quite a few times in the past. On phone though, it makes it awkward for when the button is near where sometimes you would use to scroll through the post.

4 Likes

It was Philippine Independence day today purrr :philippines:

9 Likes

I had to look at that, and it would’ve actually been yesterday for us here, because future. Since Phillipines is 2 hours behind Sydney time.

But happy independence day for the Philippines for yesterday.

5 Likes