LGBT Storylines in War Within?

It is not us Australians, but the way Pizza Hut treats customers here.

I mean, hey if you order a pizza, you’ll need to plan ahead for 4 hours, because they’ll take 4 hours to give you your pizza, and the pizza is always awful. On top of that, they don’t even use fresh or good ingrediants. Like, Pizza Hut is losing a lot of money, and on top of that, there isn’t many stores left because of their poor satisfaction.

2 Likes

stop right there criminal scum!

can always try dessert pizza…

3 Likes

They stopped taking his calls after his “grilled cheese” incident.

And did someone say pineapple pizza?

7 Likes

ya but use pineapple

Vegan pumpkin pizza.

2 Likes

I love my Pineapple Pizza.

/grabs a slice of Skreech Ham and Pineapple pizza

1 Like

this is the tactical hostage response team.

Pumpkin? Ok
Google Photos

Dies x’D

1 Like

Now, that is genious.

1 Like

Pineapple on Pizza is delicious and a very normal thing to eat if it wasn’t it would not be a common topping available in pizzerias.

1 Like

Oh got ya. I briefly remember the doggo and was trying to see but now I remember ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

I just didn’t recognize the pally XD haha

Haha yeah okay.

If that was true than gas prices wouldn’t be so high

I bet the Walmart greeter didn’t tell you that.

But whatever believe what you want. Bacon is gonna come from pigs whether you like it or not

lucky for you OP, i don’t think it’s even a question that they’re gonna have more lgbt stuff in the next expansion.

the real question though, is how much of it are they gonna add? 2? 3? 5 questlines? maybe a character we’ve known for years reveals themselves as lgbt?

who knows!

…not mocking the lgbt folks btw. i’m mocking how heavy-handed blizz are with their love stories… i mean, frig, look how obsessed jaina was with arthas. gal went from the lich king, to dating the new blue dragon aspect, and still was crying over arthas.

wait… my a.d.d got me mid-typing… i did’nt mention how much lovey-dovey crap they added in dragonflight…

4 Likes

I think after 3 months of not playing you are eligible for a gear boost. I suspect in a few days his armory will update.

1 Like

Seeing all the unholy pizzas definitely made this trip worthwhile.

5 Likes

lol right?

Those were some interesting pizzas.

3 Likes

Pineapple pizza.

4 Likes

I’d post more pizza but it’s making me Tired!
Google Photos

:dracthyr_lulmao: :dracthyr_lulmao: :dracthyr_lulmao:

8 Likes

Wait until we’re talking a how well done rocks taste better if you take a bath first

1 Like