LGBT Storylines in War Within?

grabs clippers

Want to see my tail trimmer and hockey mask?!!

NO!

hisses

3 Likes

offers a donut

Darn, maybe next time.

2 Likes

bites donut

3 Likes

I have honestly forgotten how Italian coffees taste like. Itā€™s been too long.

2 Likes

How do you like the pizza donut?

1 Like

It may be ok

Iā€™d rather it be a pizza bagel.

3 Likes

Why do people keep bumping this thread?

Also, coffee is best drink. Scientifically proven.

2 Likes

Just screencapping his insanity (And a few other that even told that Talonel is their favorite poster. :smirk: ) and feeding the birds while iā€™m liking the rational comments here. (Zumakind especially a few wins here.)

Taloniel is a Right Wing Psyop then he is an ally for LGBT+. Not sound like a liberal (tho i sort of am), but itā€™s the truth, and actual LGBT Allies should know that, but they sadly never do.

No one is against it if done right but if you have seen any of Talonelā€™s past threads the LGBT+ community playing this game would end up getting a bunch of stereo types.

Also Talonel is one of the bigeest reasons behind the LGBT+ mega thread.

It was made because people in that community felt that T was making the comunity lok bad and causing trouble for them. Iā€™ve heard from various people that frequent that thread that they donā€™t want T or any cohorts of theirs in that thread.

1 Like

See this is where I disagree. I think heā€™s just an agent of chaos. You know, some people just want to watch the forums burnā€¦ one post at a time.

1 Like

I read these as the same kind of sentiment.

I would understand your disagreement, if i didnā€™t witness him trying to sneak in MAPā€™s under the LGBT+ in one of the threads he made on these forums years ago. But i digress.

Something i donā€™t think LGBT+ communities needs honestly.

1 Like

The chaos beckons and we must reciprocate.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a war crime against real pizza.

wiggles toes

1 Like

Just funny the bait should be obvious to the mods as heā€™s not talked or engaged nor has his OP made anything for a discussion really.

Just treats forums like some kind of Twitter space.

He really should discuss pizza. Itā€™s far more interesting.

We need tauren made of melty cheesy pizza!

Or pizza roll slimes!

Ooh yes.

I approve this message.

1 Like

Compared to the pizzas Iā€™ve posted, itā€™s real in comparison. XD

1 Like