LGBT Storylines in War Within?

Ah, so I am not the only one noticing this.

Wanna climb into that mailbox over there? Maybe weโ€™ll find some mail. :email:

Hey, mailboxes are only for the Night Elves dancers. Leave the mailboxes alone.

4 Likes

Thanks for this share, Iโ€™m gonna save the link. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

It was nice while it lasted :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Youโ€™ll like this one.

โ€œDear Headmaster,

I am SO jealous of Saraucoโ€™s figure! What am I missing to be your top notch dance student? If I canโ€™t match anything of that, I will name Sarauco my new teacher and youโ€™ll be as much worth as a wet paper bag!โ€

There might be more. :slight_smile:

I like gold in ny mailbox.

3 Likes

The most I found was three gold. :coin:

Sorry Zenli.

Iโ€™m just waiting for Humanbeak to make an appearanceโ€ฆ

1 Like

I want to say the real Humanbeak stopped posting at 10,000 posts.

The rest are alts, or fakes.

Oh no. Now youโ€™ve done it. All the old forum trolls are gonna shamble out of retirement now. Hope youโ€™re proud of yourself! :rage:

1 Like

Hey Levelfour. I found a letter for you.

Is it a love letter? :kiss:

Umโ€ฆ sadly no. Itโ€™s just a brown piece of paper.

I play AH if Iโ€™m unable to give away unwanted pets. Only time I even bother with AH, because itโ€™s just too much work to consistently post items hoping they would sell.

I try to make gold by doing transmog, pet, and mount runs. Itโ€™s not much, but it builds up over time.

I have a love letter for you โ€ฆ :smiley:

๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ. ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฏ, ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐”‚. ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ, ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ, ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”‚ โ€œ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“น ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“น.โ€ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฐ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ธ, ๐“ก๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ช.

6 Likes

Woah. Talk about taking things to the next level! Next up is a Gnomish wedding! :confetti_ball::two_hearts:

2 Likes

#makegdgreatagain

On that note, whereโ€™s Hooves or raistlin??

Na Iโ€™ve been in that one already. No good mail.

1 Like

Allow me to help you understand. Pineapple on Pizza makes it a superfood. The entire pizza contains every food group from the nutrition pyramid when pineapple has been added.

1 Like