LGBT content + developing relationships

Every
Single
Day

I don’t check the forums every day but I only saw one other post regarding this. I just wanted to add my feedback as well.

Right because it’s not like there isnt a million topics like this you could have posted in?

I like it though. Youre immune to getting censored for spam by the developers because you’re pretending to be sincere so kudos to the commitment

I came around just right when Ralph left, asked this myself.
The peeps have claim to have seen the panda on WoWhead comments every now and again.
Kinda miss him. That guys a charm lmao.

I am being sincere. If you want to talk about spam or trolling, you’re breaking this rule from the TOS:

- Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

Stop trying to insult me or provoke me for my opinions and feedback. You’re free to move on and not post on my thread if it bothers you that much. Thank you.

Except it’s spam and people have a right to voice their displeasure at the spam thank you

Clearly it’s not spam or else my post would have been removed. have a great day.

How many different angles can you take on this topic

How many colors are in a rainbow?

That’s what I’ve been saying in all these threads

1 Like

From the sounds of it an Old God

Sorry had to fix that for you

1 Like

I’m even on your side but I’m sorry to say, these threads are becoming spam. There’s multiple a day. :heart:

Exactly I’ve said it to in one of these threads

Who knows which one, there are too many to keep up with

It was a 3 headed monster back then known as Vanillaclark’ralph

1 Like

Huh I’m not immune to anything. I just posted what I feel would be good for the game :woman_shrugging:

I can admit when I’m wrong and I apologize for claiming that this was one of the many troll posts. I do believe it is not.

However I stand firm that most of these posts in the past were in fact designed to be inflammatory and to fight against LGBT rather than to truly have a dialogue about inclusion.

This actually hurts the community and enflames hatred while reinforcing stereotypes

2 Likes

These threads are becoming spam and it is showing trolls that if you want to have fun you just make a LGBTQ thread and watch the fireworks. Some people have good intentions but there have been enough of these in the last week that people have noticed that if you want to screw with others just use the LGBTQ community and start a flame war.

2 Likes

Maybe play a different game with the things you want instead of trying to change WoW for everyone?

at this point with these lgbt threads it’s so hard to not start feeling a lil bit annoyed… it’s constant spam now.

1 Like