LFR in 9.0

They need to get rid of mythic dungeons too. The “go go go” mentality is ruining normals and heroics.

Plain. And. Simple.

4 Likes

Yeah. Correct.

Because that’s what we all should be doing, imo. We’re all capable. AFKing LFR should never have been allowed.

And Blizz should ignore them.

Absolutely. The people who do LFR are not going to take up progression raiding unless they actually want to. Which they are free to do now. Trying to force them to do progression raiding against their will will not result in more people raiding.

People play games for a number of reasons. Some play for a diversion in their spare time. For them playing a game is slightly more interactive than watching television. They may enjoy having people around to chat with while they play. They do their thing and don’t care much about other people’s playstyles or expectations.

Other people play games because they view them as a platform to display their superiority to those they view as unworthy of sharing the pixels Blizzard has created.

That’s you. You consider the overwhelming majority of people in this world to be “zombies” who are out to ruin your life by not being elite players.

If you weren’t getting generous participation trophies you’d quit and look for a game that did give you the cool free stuff you think you deserve.

8 Likes

No, it’s not. I just prefer my content to be fun and engaging, rather than a 1 mph treadmill designed to get you to log in every single day.

2 Likes

I’d prefer LFR to stay in some form or another. My mage’s guild took a raiding hiatus and LFR is the only real way I’m getting to participate at the moment.

5 Likes

Funny thing is that the rewards are parallel in ilvl to world quest.

Does it matter?

The game is so broken to appeal to no lifers with absurd amounts of grinding to get into any interesting content does lfr really matter?

Between ap,titanforging, essences, and the new cancer cloak raiders are already screwed. Facebook gamers won. This is there game now.

1 Like

They shouldn’t get their purple shinies if they make me go over 9000 stacks to get my healer satchel from Argus the Unmaker.

Still was funny to watch them wipe on ten stacks over and over again.

Side point. You play your game. i will play mine. What i do and how enjoy it should never have any influence on yours. If it does go see doctor. You have bigger issues than lfr. No one but blizzard has the right to change how we play. If they do something we do not like. Then we play other games. Loss of players they tend to do a massive about face. Usually.

Just have it be solo mode where you raid with Uber Town.

Players are capable to do a lot of things but they aren’t going to do anything they don’t have to when Blizzard spoon feeds them purple gear for doing nothing.

They should but they won’t, I’d be willing to bet the greater majority are players who’d rather do easy mode content with little to no challenge.

There isn’t a doubt in my mind that the BfA sub numbers would reflect just how poor modern WoW really is.

Should LFR give better loot if its made harder?

It was good for entry level raid gear in the past when it was also less faceroll.

Right now it’s barely competitive with WQing and M0s which are also faceroll.

1 Like

Stop trying to change a system which is currently working fine.

If you don’t want to do LFR, then don’t do it!!

2 Likes

But you are going to let that ‘what about Mary’ hair style alone?

1 Like

Let’s get rid of normal as it is . THis version was not introduced to the game until the end of MoP around the time of the WoD pre-launch.

The original version of Normal was changed to heroic and heroic was changed to Mythic.

We get rid of the current version of normal and change the others back to their former versions.

2 Likes

I can get behind this.

LFR isn’t raiding, and so shouldn’t pretend to be.

1 Like

I can give you my reasons for only doing LFR and I did do normal and heroic in the past.

1: Time constraints due to busy and long work schedule
2: Unable to raid with the only people I would care to raid with (my guild) due to (see #1)
3: No desire to do LFG because of some of the responses in this thread alone I wouldn’t want to have a beer let alone pug a raid with some of the people because of their self righteous attitudes that people don’t deserve stuff in game because they don’t play how others play or at the same level.

6 Likes

How terrible that you’re forced to do content you enjoy. Other players should be forced to do the content you enjoy, at the level you prefer, so Blizzard has incentive to only make content for you, apparently.

1 Like

I’d say make it a story mode and nerf normal mode to be around the same difficulty as pre-nerf Stonecore Heroic. For those that don’t remember that, it would be around the same difficulty as the M+ keys that drop loot 5 or 10 ilvls before the normal difficulty ilvl. I haven’t played BFA since launch so I don’t know what the gear milestones are now.

I’d say leave as it has always been with lesser ilvled loot. It’s a choice to do it, not forced by any means. Removing TF/WF would solve most of the issues people have with it as a whole.