LFR in 9.0

Ok but the least participated is mythic so that would make sense to be the one to go.

10 Likes

They need to drop the 2 least played difficulties.

3 Likes

Are you sure about that? Do people even run Normal raids anymore? You can just do +5 keys infinitely and get the same or better rewards.

1 Like

If they want to lose the short term gain and publicity of the World First race then go ahead. Personally think that would mean thereā€™s little to no excitement for a raid dropping.

Which is what?

Yes, I know it is always the other guys content that is excessive and should be eliminated.

How about you just ignore it and donā€™t worry if there are 4 difficulties.

Blizzard stated normal and LFR were the two difficulties most participated in a few years ago - donā€™t see any reason why that would have changed. Social guilds generally just do normal and touch on heroic.

13 Likes

Iā€™m willing to bet there are more hours spent in Mythic difficulty than LFR difficulty. Just because ā€œmoreā€ people may do LFR once and never again doesnā€™t mean itā€™s a better investment, especially considering they just rehash the Heroic/Mythic raid to make it.

Queue times for LFR are atrocious. It really isnā€™t that popular past the first week and perhaps does need an overhaul to be more enjoyed by the people that want to use it.

2 Likes

Only Blizzard knows that answer. But yes 4 difficulties is too much, some need dropped. And the 2 least played make the most sense.

1 Like

You know I wonā€™t. So thereā€™s really no point in trying to make that suggestion to me.

It would have changed because you can get better rewards for far less effort. There is no reason to do Normal in BFA, raid gear is no better than emissary or +5 dungeon gear. If you have the participation numbers from BFA Iā€™d like to see them.

2 Likes

Until casuals are the minority, you filthy elitist are going to have to endure.

4 Likes

10 man normal damage and healthpools for 25 players. Nothing else changes. If you canā€™t down things with 15 extra players it wasnā€™t meant to be.

1 Like

Itā€™s pretty easy to understand that if 5,000 people do LFR in the first month and then are done with it, and 1,000 people do Mythic and it takes them 5 months to complete

the Mythic raid is the better investment for Blizzard and itā€™s not close.

4 Likes

No.

If you dont like lfr dont queue for it. Everyone deserves a method of progression that fits their time and schedules.

14 Likes

Since when it is even possible for people to do LFR in the first month of release. Pay attention blizzard has that figured out already.

9 Likes

ā€¦the first month of its release?

Why would that change the point?

This also isnā€™t considering the amount of playtime needed to farm gear, consumables, buy WoW tokens, guild recruitment that = server transfers and faction changes, etc that goes into Mythic raiding.

You guys are out of your mind if you donā€™t think Blizzard has every reason to care more about Mythic

7 Likes

It offers 400 ilvl atm and toys/pets. Im over 400 ilvl, I do it for the collectibles :sunglasses:

Yep. My guild had to transfer off Alliance as we couldnā€™t get enough decent people to progress through Mythic Uldir. 16 people server/faction transferred times $55 each.

Lfr isnā€™t ā€œprogressionā€ and the looking for group tool exists with groups forming round the clock.

4 Likes

I actually would love to have LFR be a solo raid mode with the new island expedition NPC AI accompanying you.

4 Likes