LFR in 9.0

Needs to be a story mode scenario with NPCs auto filled in if need be.

We need a different content to provide that M0 item level loot .

Plain . And. Simple.

31 Likes

Your mustache bothers me.

41 Likes

How about no?

44 Likes

I believe LFR just needs to be what it originally was: the same exact raid with the same exact mechanics, just less damage.

It exists as queueable content in small wings for those who don’t have the time or commitment for a full raid, but should not be pure tourist mode, imo.

105 Likes

It should be tuned to normal difficulty imo.

16 Likes

LFR should award no gear and only award players with story content. The idea in LFR was never to get geared, it was to see the story.

23 Likes

Best parts of MoP LFR.

Durumu I have come to bargain. Repeat until 10 stacks and still only having 3 people that survived the maze

Lei Shen: Watching people die because people didn’t help soak, getting overrun with adds, or internally laughing because people couldn’t remain on the platform at the end.

Nazgrim and Thok: Do I really have to say?

15 Likes

And force players to actually do mechanics again? Yeah, right.

Players would scream and holler on the forum until Blizzard nerfed LFR back to what it is today if it was even MoP type hard.

6 Likes

I honestly think Blizzard might change LFR to something in that direction come 9.0 and onwards… it’s effectively killed Normal and even Heroic raiding to some extent. I’d be surprised if they don’t make any changes to it. But maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It needs to get crunched down. 4 difficulties for both dungeons and raids is excessive.

9 Likes

I would be kind of surprised if they change it. The 8.3 things look like they might be a move in the right direction but I’m not counting my chickens till they hatch.

Blizz have a lot of good will to earn back from me.

Edit. I havnt seen anything about lfr on 8.3 I just mean general things.

What’s going to happen with LFR in 8.3? I can’t find anything

How does their piddly 400 ilvl loot effect your mythic 445 level loot? Bad troll even for a gnome

28 Likes

My bad i put an edit on my post.

Such a bad idea I had to flag it as spam.

10 Likes

Unwashed filthies are able to get purple shinies? Better remove it!

15 Likes

Id agree… Just need Normal Heroic and mythic… Normal should be the queueable version. Heroic and higher need tobe Pre-Made group or guild

5 Likes

There is no LFR in classic so what do you care what others do ?

2 Likes

I’d be fine with this personally.

1 Like

The mechanic on LFR Nazgrim was to literally stop hitting the boss in defensive stance. The LFR zombies refused to do it. “I pay $15 a month and if I wanna hit the boss I’m gonna hit the boss.” Blizzard actually nerfed this fight so you could ignore all his mechanics in LFR, then in WoD-BFA LFR bosses were given no mechanics.

5 Likes