**LFM [No Stress] AOTC Raiding potential building for Mythic raiding!**

Tired of guilds with more plot twists than a Reddit drama thread? Had enough of that one player bragging about their skills when it’s really their trinket doing 80% of the work? And let’s talk about that small group within a guild that sniffs each other’s farts and guild hop whenever one of them gets upset. Yeah, iykyk… Sorry I hear zoomer language is popular these days… anyway!

Well, it’s time to toss that nonsense in the bin! We’re a new guild, looking for drama-free folks who want to start fresh. Yes, a cool guild name is a must, well it’s not that cool, but true to what we want to create. So here we are: {No Stress}. We’re a band of above-average players ready to push through heroic first, then work our way into mythic—because we believe in walking before we run.

Raid Times: Friday 8:30p to 10:30p ST (subject to change)

What we expect:
Be emotionally regulated, or as as close to it as possible.
Don’t be a monkey (Be on time, consumables, play the best you can)

Recruitment:
Open to healers and dps, chasing those raid buffs as well – however if you are looking at playing something else please do not hesitate to send a message.

We’re just a chill group of people that do not take the game to seriously, bonus points, we don’t stalk you on Facebook when you leave the guild. We’re aiming to create an inclusive place to play.

Remember: “We’re not just a guild, we’re a support group for guild-induced trauma. If you’re ready to slay bosses, egos, and forge ahead without the drama, then we want you.”

Discord:
Ben - b3n_
Erra - bully4444

Bnet:
Ben - Ben#19570
Erra – BULLYDOZER#1493

2 Likes

Interested but need to understand raid times better. Friday server time?

Yeah server time, (ST).

still looking for likeminded individuals

getting a solid roster together, currently looking for buff classes (Evoker, DH prio).

still looking for more likeminded individuals

see above for contact details :slight_smile:

What time for someone in Perth?

Hi, are you still looking for members? I would love to join as I am keenly interested in raising this tier

Added you both to Bnet, BULLY isn’t accepting friends on Discord. Very interested. Have 3 classes GTG

boomp, looking good roster wise - chasing that evoker/warlocks :slight_smile:

Hey bud. Could potentially fill that evoker or warlock spot.
Hmu tonight on happyfeet#1244 and we can have a chat

First normal raid completed - currently looking for healers/warlock and evokers. See OP for details :slight_smile:

Any change to raid times?

Time are staying as is for now.

Currently recruiting:
Healers (Non Shaman)
Ranged Dps - Warlock/Evoker

Always looking for good players, so message us if the vibe seems good :slight_smile:

LFM See post above

Experienced disc priest. CE once and plenty of mythic bosses.

Once a week raiding sounds good. If interested i may be 15-20 mins late mins late every third Friday due to work.

I sent a bnet and discord request to Ben to have a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

lfm healers (no more shamans for god sakes please)
ranged dps (warlocks, mages, priests etc)

Discord:
Ben - b3n

also if you want me to contact you, leave contact details please

lfm ranged dps - where are yoooou :slight_smile: