LFN ~ Looking For Nakama

Who?: Hey there, I am a 27-year-old stay at home dad living in the PNW. Been playing on and off since vanilla with a huge gap in playtime between wrath and BFA. Never really stopped reading the lore/watching the youtube vids so I guess that makes me somewhat versed in the comings and goings of Azeroth. Re-subbed in Jan and eventually found myself punching ol N’zoth in the N’nuts and ticking off all the classic boxes; shiny loot, big bosses, RNG induced rages. I love raiding and have always made that my goal. Was able to get AotC in 8.3 when I returned to the game. Also enjoyed what little M+ I got a taste of.

What?: Looking for a casual group of people to play the game with and potentially do some reroll lvling come pre-patch/going into shadowlands. Raiding is always going to be my goal but realistically speaking my skillset probably caps out at Heroic. Also enjoy lvling, mount runs, old content ( lore junkie ) and helping people since I gots no friends.

Where?: I have my ilvl465 fury war (main) + a ilvl445 lock sitting on Proudmoore ready to rock, but I’m really more interested in finding a cool group of people to play with so re-rolling isn’t a problem. If im being honest I would love to take part in a re-roll group/guild prior to shadowlands.

When?: You can usually find me online during my kids nap time ( 1ish PST ) and later at night ( 5PM +) so a late night raiding guild would be ideal but ran 6-8pm PST on Tues,Fri,Sat with my old guild and managed just fine.

Why?: Because loots?

These days you’ll find me: lvling alts, smoking doinks, or trying to recreate my old UI since I was stupid enough to uninstall the game during my last break

Bnet ID: BigHeadManny#1454
Discord: MarmaladeManCat#4387

1 Like

Hey! Our guild is in need of some ranged if you’d like to play your lock - though classes can be discussed. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon that’s been around for awhile and we’re looking to fill up the roster going into Shadowlands - we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. If you’re interested feel free to add the btag and we can see if it’ll be a good fit, I’ll also leave more of our info below.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey there Rattso!

I’ve added you on bnet but here’s mine for reference, Xcess#11635.

I think we fit everything you are looking for and we’d love to add you to our group of outstanding people. I’d be happy to chat on discord and shoot the breeze while we figure out if you might be interested in our guild. We do Tues/Thurs 7-10 pacific.

Just gonnna go ahead and bump this bad boy